3

They were still talking quietly when I got there, it was about some guy named Zemo.

I could hear one of the doctors following me, by the sound of heels I guessed it was the woman.

Her steps caused the three to focus on us, "How is she?" T'Challa asked as he leaned against Bucky's bed.

Bucky looked tired and like he'd been through hell.

Steve just looked tired.

"Well, she seems perfectly healthy and has maintained some of her feline features such as her ears, tail, eyes, and teeth. She is exactly five foot and a healthy weight of ninety-eight lbs," the woman announced as she glanced down at me.

"And you're sure that's Dot," Steve asked, glancing down at me.

I perked up my ears and twitched my tail to be in view.

"We're sure Captain, the DNA's a perfect match. She said Zemo injected her with something while she attacked him?" she looked at me for confirmation.

I nodded my head. "After I bit his nose," I assured them.

Bucky gave a small chuckle, "I don't have any doubts, she's a vicious little cat when she wants to be," he told Steve, probably recalling that time I attacked Sam when he almost found him under his bed.

Steve rolled his eyes at Bucky, but didn't seem to know what to say to me. "I'm goin' back to bed," Steve told us as he started to walk off.

We watched him go, "When is he supposed to be leaving tomorrow?" Bucky asked, tilted my head, where was he going?

"He leaves first thing tomorrow, he should get there as the sun sets," T'Challa told Bucky before he started to walk off as well.

I remained standing by Bucky, "Where's Steve going?" I asked.

Bucky leaned back against his pillows, still sitting up, "He's gonna go free the team from the Raft," Bucky told me.

I frowned, "I'm going," I told him as I started to follow T'Challa to tell him just that.

"Dot!" I heard Bucky call. I turned to look back at him.

He was sitting up on his own again. "Be careful," he told me.

I nodded my head before jogging after T'Challa.

It didn't take long to catch up with him. I grabbed T'Challa's arm when I'd caught up with him.

"I'm going," I told him as he turned to look at me.

He furrowed his eyebrow, "Do you even know how to defend yourself?" he questioned.

I nodded, "I can manage, but I'm going whether you like it or not, they're my friends too,". 

He sighed, "I suppose you'll need a suit won't you?"