33

True to her word, Shuri had found a place for Bucky and I by eight that night.

By eight the next day, Bucky and I were on our way there with Shuri.

Shuri had gotten us a change in wardrobe, she said they were the 'traditional clothes of Wakanda'.

I was wearing a purple and green robe thing while Bucky was wearing an orange one.

They were like wrap-around cloths that formed robes, they were very comfortable.

Shuri brought us to a series of huts, there were children running around and playing with sticks, acting like they were fighting.

Shuri showed us to an empty hut with two cots on the inside, "I have found this for you to stay in, this is one of the most peaceful places in Wakanda," she informed us as she turned to face us.

Bucky peered inside, "Thank you," he told her before he looked at the other huts, which had adults peering out to see who was here.

Upon seeing Shuri, they went about their business.

"Is there anything else you need?" Shuri asked, "If not, I will be heading back to my lab," she added after a moment.

Bucky shook his head, "I think I can handle it from here," Bucky told her confidently as he wandered inside of the hut.

I followed after him.

Shuri's steps headed off a few moments later.

Bucky faced at me with a small smile, I did the same to him.

This didn't seem like it'd be very hard, it looked like it would be quiet from here on out.