36

Steve visited us a few times over a couple years, helping around our small village whenever he did.

I was trotting over to Bucky with the largest rat I'd ever found when I saw Shuri and T'Challa walking over with a few guards.

I glanced at Bucky, who was tossing around a hay bale, and headed over to him.

He put down the hay bale when he saw me, "Nice one Dot," he told me as he bent down to take it from me.

I dropped the rat and looked in the direction of Shuri and T'Challa with a mew.

Bucky stared at them for a moment before he picked me up, the rat was forgotten and he walked over to them.

The male guards walked away as we got closer, having put a metallic box on a pile of debris and left it opened.

Bucky eyed T'Challa and Shuri as he approached the box slowly.

I climbed onto his shoulder and peered down into the box, inside it held a metal arm. The creases between the plates seemed to be filled with gold.

I felt Bucky's shoulders slump slightly as he bit his lip, giving a sigh after a few moments.

I hopped onto the debris by the box as he stared at the arm.

"Where's the fight?" Bucky asked in a slightly depressed tone, still not looking away from it.

"On its way," T'Challa informed.

I looked up at Bucky as he looked down at me, "Let's get started,".

This was drawn by realmwalkerdragon