Chapter 4 : Logan Fudging Paul!

Another update!

Guys, please help me to reach more readers. You can help by just voting, commenting and sharing.

Also a huge thanks to all the people who voted this chapter! And a shoutout to @thatcursedpinapple for voting, commenting and adding my book to their reading list.

Enjoy!

---------

Rhea's POV

(Monday evening)

I was sitting on my couch and watching Narcos when suddenly a message notification popped on my screen. I looked at it and it was from an unknown number.

Unknown number : Hey beautiful! What's up, don't freak out, I'm Logan.

For a second I freaked out when he said beautiful, I thought a crazy stalker sent me that. Glad that he mentioned his name. I thought of messing with him just like he did.

Me : Umm..... Logan? Who's that?

Logan : Stop kidding with me. I know you remember me.

Me : Dude, seriously I have no idea who Logan is. Except for Logan Paul, I know no other Logan.

Logan : I'm Logan Evans, not LOGAN F**CKING PAUL. Please, he sucks, I don't. And in case you don't remember me here's my picture.

Logan :

Me : Oh my gosh, LOL, of course I remember you, I was just messing with you

Me : Oh my gosh, LOL, of course I remember you, I was just messing with you. BTW, you look kinda weird. Who's that with you?

Logan : My dad. It's his birthday today. We're just having some fun right now.

Me : Tell your dad a 'happy birthday' from me.

Logan : Sure, I'll tell him.

Me : Yeahhh

Logan : If you don't mind we'll talk sometime later maybe? Mum's calling for cutting the cake.

Me : Oh, no, why would I mind. Its your dad's birthday, you should be celebrating it instead of talking to me.

Logan : No, I just feel good while talking to you, I don't know why is that, but I just feel so.

Me : Wokay, Mr. Cheesy Pants, go get your ass there or your mum will kill you. Bye!

Logan : Love ya, XOXO!

He's too cheesy, but he's at least not a perv. And I appreciate that. I miss my parents so fucking much! He's celebrating his dad's birthday. I should probably call my dad or mum.

After 2 rings, my dad picks up my call.

Dad : Hey princess, how are you?

Me : I'm good dad, how's your day?

Dad : Just watching some chick-flick your mum suggested to. I miss-

Mom : I miss you sooooo much baby!

Me : Mom! I miss you too!

Dad : At least let me talk to my baby for a second.

Mom : WAIT! I carried her for 9 months, I took the pain to give her birth, so its my privilege to talk to her first!

Dad : Fine! I give up! You always say that to me!

Me : Hey Mom, Dad, please stop arguing over who's going to talk to me first.

Dad : No its okay, talk to your mom baby, I'll call you myself before you go to sleep.

Mom : Soooo, found anyone yet?

Me : Mom, not again.

Mom : Baby, I'm just asking.

Me : Mom, I'm not here to get myself a boyfriend or husband, or pregnant. I just wanna complete my graduation, find a job, buy myself a house and set my future goals about my YouTube career.

Mom : Sure baby I know about that. You never got yourself a boyfriend in India, so I was thinking if you got one there.

This made me think to myself, I didn't have a boyfriend in India. Yeah that's true, he was never my boyfriend.

Me : Nah mom.

Mom : Did you have your dinner?

Me : It's 8 pm here Mom, did I ever have dinner before 10?

Mom : Oh, I didn't see the time. What will you have for dinner?

Me : Salisbury Steaks.

Mom : Oh okay...

Me : Mom I'll call you tomorrow I guess, gotta make my dinner right?

Mom : Sure baby, eat your dinner, brush your teeth, close all the doors and windows properly, and go to sleep early, you gotta wake up early in the morning right?

Me : Ugh, mom! I'm not a little girl. I'm an independent adult and I know how to take care of myself!

Mom : Sorry baby! You know some habits don't go that easily.

Me : It's okay. I'll call tomorrow, bye!

Before she could drive the conversation to something more, I hung up. I had to make my dinner, don't blame me.

---------

I ate my dinner and started making my bed when my phone started ringing and vibrating. It was Logan.

---------

Sorry to end the Chapter here, but you know some suspense is good for health! I'm so evil! Mwahahaha!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter or just add it to your reading list.

Vote, comment and share and promote love!

Love you guys,

XOXO!