Chapter 6 : I-R-R-E-S-I-S-T-I-B-L-E

Guys! Oh my fucking lord! How do I even thank you guys? Why? I got 100+ reads! I'm soooo freaking happy! Keep supporting me like this and I'll write more books with different genres.

The song tagged above is Shawn Mendes' I don't even know your name from his second album, Handwritten. You can play it while reading this chapter!

Here's another update for my cuties!

Enjoy!

-------

Logan's POV

Today at college I introduced Rhea to my cousin, Zoey; though we wanted to keep it a secret, because our parents have a feud over my grandfather's company. My mother is Zoey's aunt. That's why we have different surnames. They speak on civil terms. They didn't ever let me play with Zoey. Parents can be so selfish at times. They don't understand how much suffering their child goes through when they're separated from their siblings. Zoey was my best friend, my sister and my advisor. She could be a great Philosopher one day. She wanted to become a writer, but my uncle says she needs to look after the share of my grandfather's company that he has. Zoey tried speaking against it many times, but, she couldn't leave her parents. She just loves them too much than they deserve.

I reached Rhea's complex 6:58 pm, just before time, it took me some time to park my bike, and then fill in the details to the security guard, finally I reached for the elevator, my heart was pounding as nearer I got to her apartment.

I rang the doorbell of her apartment, and as if she had the speed of The Flash or Quicksilver, she opened the door for me. It had a beautiful interior; it looked as if it was effortless beauty, just like Rhea. She is beautiful, inside out. Her jolly nature and charismatic personality enlightens the inner me. She always brings a huge smile on my face. I don't know what she got in her. Whatever it is, that aura around her is always positive. No negative vibes. And the best part about her is that she is not the type of girl who gossips about people behind their back.

She looked absolutely stunning, as I said flawless and effortless. She didn't like heavy makeup, but that single stoke of the Indian Kajal, was like the icing on the cake. It enhanced her beauty to an excess. I wonder if all Indian girls look that beautiful. Of course they do, they have a beautiful skin color, neither too fair and pale nor too dark and dusky. There are girls there who are dusky and dark, also there are girls who are fair, and too fair, but, the wheatish skin tone types of girls who actually can steal hearts. Just like mine is stolen, by Rhea.

We were talking when I suddenly kissed her forehead, and she didn't push me off or get rude with me or resist me. Maybe, she just thinks, I kissed her just like a best friend would.

Her scent intoxicates me, it's like vanilla, and too feminine. She had put strawberry lip-gloss, and I wanted to kiss her lips so bad, I wanted to taste her lips, but she would find it weird, that's why I kissed her forehead, as in not to freak her out.

--------

Rhea's POV

Logan stormed his bike off through the roads. The winds caressing my face and my hair flying I don't know where. His scent was somewhat like lemons. It was kinda addictive. Something that stopped me from resisting him for kissing my forehead.

It was an unusual feeling.

I felt this way the last time with Ayaan. I thought he liked me. I thought he loved me. Oh my goodness how much of a fool I was back then.

I'm not gonna repeat any mistakes, not this time, and not with Logan. Yes, he gives me butterflies when he touches my hand, or when he kissed my forehead. But I won't repeat my silly mistakes. Giving in myself to him, could risk my heart again to be shattered.

I rejoined the pieces back with a lot of self-confidence and encouragement. But you know the heart's like a mirror, it can be broken easily, but it takes a lot of time to be repaired, especially if you do it individually. Yes, it can be repaired, but the cracks could still be seen, the broken pieces after being joined still can't hide the cracks and faults. People will still judge, they will not see how you feel, and don't even care about how you feel, they'll still make fun of you and judge you.

-----

We reached the festival destination within half an hour or so. We got off his bike and he held my hand tight. I felt a jolt of electricity down my spine.

"Beautiful, hold my hand tight, or you'll be lost." He whispered coming closer to my earlobe. Could he just stop talking and kiss my earlobe?

No, he shouldn't, I shouldn't be thinking about all this. This is wrong.

I took out my vlogging camera, and switched it on.

"Hey everyone, I'm Rhea, and welcome back to my channel. Today me and my male bff are hanging out in a food festival in LA. I moved here last month and you can find the video in the card up here, or in the description down below. In that video I said everything about my new life in LA. However, I didn't find a friend that time. But, here you go my best friend, Logan!" I said as I moved the lens towards his face.

"Hey buddies! It's Logan Evans and Rhea's boyfri-"

"Boy best friend"

"Yeah, I forgot the word best." He said as he winked at the camera.

I stopped recording and started glaring at him. "Beautiful, you'll get a million views in no time."

"Logan, you agreed that this won't be a date right?"

"I don't remember agreeing to anything before coming here." He looked up at the sky rubbing his chin, pretending he never agreed to anything.

"Like I said, you're incorrigible."

"No, beautiful I'm I-R-R-E-S-I-S-T-I-B-L-E."

"FYI, Mr. Hunk, you aren't irresistible."

"Ayee there! You called me a hunk!"

"Duh!"

"Love ya babe."

"I ain't your babe!"

"You agreed to me yesterday, for calling you babe just for tonight."

"Fine! Ugh!"

"Hey, babe, you look more beautiful, when ya get angry!" He said pulling my cheeks.

"Owww....I'm not a little girl." I said as I shoved his hands off my cheeks.

"Guess, you're getting HANGRY!"

"You have no idea!"

We walk towards a Chinese cuisine stall, where they were conducting a competition.

"If you eat a bowl of Noodles within half an hour, you get it for free!" The owner shouts at the top of his voice.

"You're in?" I ask him, as if challenging him.

"Definitely! What about you?"

"I'm in in in in!" I said excitedely.

"Also let's keep a bet, the one who loses does anything what the winner wants."

"Bet!" I say and we do a fist bump, sealing the deal.

--------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment and share this with your friends.

Help me get more readers by simply doing as stated above.

I'll be writing BONUS CHAPTERS soon! But those can only be unlocked by becoming my patron on Patreon. After I finish writing the BONUS CHAPTERS, I'll put the link in the author's note. You can unlock exclusive content by just donating as less as a dollar in my Patreon page, per content.

Keep loving, keep supporting!

Love you guys,

XOXO!