Chapter 8 : Kissie Kissie Pooh Pooh

"People, who think they're crazy enough to change the world, are actually the ones who change the world." - Steve Jobs

Hey cuties! I'm so freaking nervous! Tomorrow is my board exams' results! OMFL! What am I going to do? I'm so confused about tomorrow!

However, that won't stop me from continuing this book. So, here's another update for y'all!

Vote, comment and share!

-----------

Logan's POV

Her lips are so intoxicating; if I could I'd kiss her the entire day. I took a bunch of her beautiful long dark brown hair in my hand, as she kissed me back. I caressed her soft cheeks with my other hand and brought them down to her waist pulling her closer even than before.

She lets out a soft moan as our tongues dance in rhythm. She suddenly pulls out as if embarrassed of the moan. Oh my gosh, that moan, turned me on. Her cheeks flush with a red blush. If blushing could kill, she'd be dead by now.

"Uh- Logan..." She said, finally breaking the ice.

"Sshh....I understand you need time. You can tell me your decision anyday. I'll be waiting for ya."

As I turned to open the door, so that I could let myself out of her apartment, because I didn't wanna make her feel anymore embarrassed, two hands hugged me from back, stopping me from opening the door.

"Logan, I- I- uh...need you to stay the night. I want to tell you everything about me. Everything. Before, I tell you what I feel for you."

"Of course, anything for the beautiful girl I love. I love to spend time with you and you know that."

---------

Rhea's POV

I pulled him in for a tight hug, never wanting to let go. Then he took my hand gently, and led me towards my sofa.

"What do you need to tell me?"

"About my past, I w-"he cuts me off putting his hand on my mouth.

"I don't need to know anything from your past, because I want you to be my present and future. I don't care about them who broke your heart in the past. They didn't deserve you anyway. He was most probably a fool to let you go. The prettiest girl he let go. I'm not a fool unlike him."

"How did you know that it was about a boy I loved in the past?"

"I can see your pain through your beautiful eyes baby." He said cupping my face between his hands.

"Logan, I don't wanna have any regrets afterwards."

"There will be none, I promise, and especially not regarding your past relationships. I love you because I love you, I'd spend an eternity with you only if you want."

Saying these he pulls me closer and adjusts himself on the couch making space for me to sleep beside him.

"The bed would be more comfortable you know." I said with a smile.

"The couch would be more comfortable for cuddling with my beautiful girl."

I blush and bury my head deep in his chest inhaling his woody scent that spins my head. He cups my face with one hand and he caresses it, while the other plays with my dark brown hair.

"One day we'll have our own house, a tiny one, with an inglenook, and a big couch where I can cuddle with you the entire day, where I can share my thoughts, feelings and vulnerability with you." He said with a deep mellifluous voice.

"Why do you want me? I'm so broken inside."

"Baby, that's because I wanna be the one to join those broken pieces. I wanna remove all the sorrow from your beautiful heart. I want you to live a lithe life."

This boy loves me. He truly does. I can see it in his eyes. His beautiful grey eyes. We stumbled into love through serendipity. It was all unexpected. I am in love with this amazing boy. He knows how to give me butterflies as well as how to calm them down. He radiates warmth that I could never feel with anyone. Oh yes, I love my Mr. Cheesy Pants. My Logan Evans.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing and vibrating. I see the caller ID and it's Mrs. Marino.

Me : Hello, auntie!

Mrs. Marino : Did you arrive yet?

Me : Yeah, just an hour ago. Do you need anything?

Mrs. Marino : Oh nah nah, I just wanted to remind you that my nephew is coming over to my house for dinner tomorrow night. He'll be here around 8 pm. I need you to have dinner with us. And there are no if's and but's. Consider this to be my last wish.

Me : Auntie! How could you say that it's your 'last wish'? If you ever again say that, I'll stop talking to you, and not only that I'll move out of your place and stay at the streets.

Mrs. Marino : Aww, you love me so much?

Me : Yes I do, of course Auntie!

Mrs. Marino : Then promise me you'll not have any plans for tomorrow and will have dinner with us?

Me : I will auntie, I will.

Mrs. Marino : Good girl. Now go to sleep, I want you to look beautiful and fresh tomorrow not hungover.

Me : Okay, that was kind of rude.

Mrs. Marino : Haha, I know sweetheart. Goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

Me : Goodnight auntie!

I hang up on the call, and again place myself between Logan's chest. His strong chest can't hide the pounding of his heart. Do I really give it that pace?

"I love you beautiful. Goodnight, sugar."

"I love you too. But, wait, is that my new name?"

"It is my love."

I blush and smile crazy and crash to sleep as soon as he embraces me with his huge arms and cuddles with me.

I love the feeling of this.

--------

I want a guy like Logan. But that's so unreal.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you did, don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!

Love you guys,

XOXO!