Chapter 11 : Rejected

Hey cuties! My second book 'Forbidden Sugar' just crossed 100+ reads in just 3 chapters. I'm so happy! Just need your support to reach more reads for both the books.

The song tagged above is Hailee Steinfeld's Let Me Go. Play it while reading this chapter.

Here's another update!

Enjoy!

----------

Gabriel's POV

Her eyes widened as I asked that. Oh my god, she looks so adorable, like a teddy bear. Lovestruck puppy, not again! Ugh!

"Wh-what?" She stuttered.

"My boy is getting very naughty. Huh, Gabriel?" Aunt Giana looks at me and smirks. Oh yeah she knows me. I chuckle a bit and pick up the check.

After a few more minutes of talking we decide to leave as it was getting late. We got into my limo and drove back to their complex within fifteen to twenty minutes. I pressed the elevator button for the ladies and motioned them to get in first. We reached their floor and Aunt Giana reached for her door.

"You guys can talk I'm way to tired for anything. Goodnight sweethearts! Make sure you don't get naughty!" Aunt winked and Rhea's cheeks flushed with heat.

"Auntie we won't, don't worry." I smirked and nodded.

Aunt Giana went inside her apartment and closed the door from inside. I could still see Rhea trying to divert her attention from me. I could literally hear her heart pound like crazy. Oh my God, this young woman is going to be the death of me.

"I-I think we should probably call it a night." She stammered. I could clearly see the nervousness in her face.

"Yeah, I think we should, but you know, maybe we should go for dinner someday." I smiled at her.

She returned the smile and nodded. "Sure, I would love to." And bit her lip, not out of lust. Out of nervousness. I got closer to her and she didn't notice it because of my slow movements. I had to take her tonight. Otherwise, I'd die out of the thought of being the lovestruck puppy.

She finally noticed me when I was extremely close to her. I could feel her breathing heavily as she gasped seeing me that close. She started blushing again. If I could I'd take her right here, right now. But I didn't want to scare her. I cupped my one hand on her left cheek and she gulped down a gasp. I moved in circular directions and it seemed to relax her. Finally I moved my hand towards her lips and touched her lower lips. I never felt anything as soft as her lips. She looked directly into my eyes. Her beautiful innocent dark brown eyes could sense a different feeling in mine. I leaned in planted a soft kiss on lips. Her lips were not only soft but sweet as hell. I could compare it to red velvet cake. Her body didn't respond to my kiss by not kissing me back. Instead, she pushed me hard and horror covered her face.

"You cannot kiss me. I'm sorry. But, I love someone else. And he has taken my heart." She held back a sob and said.

"Oh...." I was at a loss of words. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it." I said, with heaviness in my heart. This was unusual. Women always literally beg to be kissed by me. My genes attract them, irrespective of them either being in a relationship or married. And what hurt more when she said she loves someone else. But, why did it hurt? I don't love her. I never loved a woman ever in my life.

Yes, I am attracted to her, I do like her, but no I don't love her. There isn't a word like 'love' in my vocabulary, except for my Aunt.

"I didn't mean to push you away like that, but I just can't do it." She said with tears forming in the corner of her eye.

"Yeah, it's alright. Guess, you're right. We should call it a night. Goodnight." I furiously said and went down the elevator. I clenched my fists hard and also my jaw. I had never been ever rejected by a woman. And rejected? Women threw themselves on me. Ugh!

------------

Rhea's POV

I felt like I couldn't breathe. His musky scent was all over me, though he just kissed me for a few seconds or so. As soon as he left warm tears rolled down my cheeks.

I opened the door to my apartment and slammed it shut. I started hyperventilating. There was something about that kiss. I didn't hate it, but it was wrong to feel good. Guilt was all over my body. Logan was the only one who could kiss me. The feeling of being kissed by another man was eating me up.

It was terrible of him to do so. But, even more terrible of me, that I didn't push him away when he was too close. I should have told him already that I had a boyfriend. I admit my mistake. But, no one is supposed to kiss someone like that. Without their consent. Fury ran through my blood.

I felt stone cold when he was extremely near. But that kiss, it changed my cold body to a warmer temperature. I shouldn't feel that way I know. But my body's betraying me.

And what if he tells about tonight to Auntie? She will probably think I was trying to seduce him. But, no, I had no such intentions. UGH!

And they are extremely close. He tells her about all the encounters he has. Not a single is left behind. His best experiences, his worst experiences. She knows it all. And because she knows me, he would definitely tell her about the kiss we had.

I didn't kiss him back, though my body tried to let it lose and give in to him. But my mind is much more determined. I found love after ages. I couldn't let Logan lose his trust in me. That boy really loves me. I can't be a bitch.

---------

(Next Morning at UCLA)

"Hey beautiful!" I heard Logan calling out my name loud in the corridors. Of course everyone noticed it. Logan was a guy who every girl liked. Not only did he play chess, he also played baseball. That made him even more desirable. An intelligent nerd who is extremely cute, and also who plays sports.

The girls in the corridor looked towards the direction he was looking at to find me. Zoey was standing beside me and grinning. Seriously, after what happened last night, I didn't even feel like showing my face to him. He would figure it out somehow that I did something wrong.

And I looked like crap today. Straight out of a dumpster. I didn't even feel like doing my hair or makeup. I just did a hasty messy bun. I just put on a sweatshirt and yoga pants. No one would acknowledge me to look beautiful. No one.

He ran upto us and said "Babe, remember today you're coming to my place to meet my parents. They're so excited! And I can't wait to show you my collection of stamps! And then we'll cuddle in my bed and I'll later drop you home after dinner."

------------

Okayyyy, so I hope you liked this chapter. If you did, make sure to vote, comment and share!

What do you think? Will Logan come out to know the truth about Rhea and Gabriel's kiss?

Would he leave her if he came to know?

Would Gabriel ever forget of what she did?

Love you guys,

XOXO!