Chapter 14 : Bliss....

Late update.......I know, I know, don't throw eggs at me, please.....

WARNING: MUCH MUCH MORE HEATED CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOT FOR KIDS BELOW 16 YEARS OF AGE!

Hope you like that GIF ;)

Song tagged above: Halsey - Not Afraid Anymore

----------

Rhea's POV

(2 months later)

I can't believe it, two whole months have already passed, and the bond between me and Logan gets stronger and stronger. But he has that really bad habit of turning me on and then telling me I'm not ready and he wants our and my first time to be extremely special.

But that doesn't mean we haven't tried doing a few things. We made out a few days ago so bad that, his hands found their way down my breasts and massaged them like heaven. I could literally feel myself getting wet right at his touch.

My aching core wanted more. A feeling that only Logan could make me feel. His touch woke my senses so high. But he wants to wait for the right time. And I don't understand when this right time is gonna come.

However, waking next to him is one of the best feelings in the world. Yeah, of course, we did not make love, but we just lay next to each other. Sometimes he would read me romantic stories, sometimes I would sing a few romantic songs, sometimes we would just cuddle and play with each other's hairs.

He is an adorable soul. Pure as hell. I don't think I'll ever get enough of him. Even after we're 70, we'd be still strong as a couple, and I know that. I love him more than anyone else and trust him more than myself.

Mrs. Marino was, however, a little sad after coming to know about him initially, since I didn't date her nephew. But, soon, Logan, he's such a sweetheart, he won her heart too. I just hope my parents like him as well. It just scares the living fuck out of me, what if my parents didn't approve of us? What if our cultural differences built a boundary between us?

"Goooood morin' babe." Logan's voice broke me out of my reverie snuggled his head in his ruffled and messy hair.

"Good morning babe." I put my arms around his neck and he started kissing my neck. His lips so soft, they always make me feel like I'm high on ecstasy.

His hands find my back and he starts rubbing my spine, causing me immense pleasure. My core was aching hard now. I need him right now. Oh gosh, my panties soaking.

"Babe, you have no idea how much I want you." His hands moving all the way to my stomach and above to my chest.

"Oh, Logan, I want you to take me right here, right now..." I began but he cut me off my biting my neck. I gasped in pleasure. "Oh gosh, Logan..."

"Babe, I may not give you what you want right now, but I definitely will make you cum...." He hands fondled my breasts; my t-shirt could hardly hide my cold nipples now. He ripped my T-shirt off with one swift move and I was not wearing a bra. I was just in my panties now which were soaking wet at his touch.

"Logan, don't do that to me please...." His hand moved further down my belly-button and he fingered it. It was an unusual feeling. It made my inner hoe now feel like taking control, but my inner kitten wanted to stay under Logan's control.

"Babe, do you trust me?" His beautiful grey eyes pierced through my dark brown ones.

"More than myself," I replied honestly.

That was it. His hands moved more towards the south and I could feel his smooth fingers on my clit. He circled his fingers causing me to moan.

This feeling, oh gosh, so intimate. Such sinful bliss.

"Ohhh, Logan....." He slowly started kissing my lips and I bit his lips in returning the pleasure he was causing me.

"My beautiful little girl getting naughty huh?" He teased me by removing his hands.

"Oh no, Logan! Why did you stop?" I pleaded with him to continue with puppy eyes, he couldn't deny the lust in his eyes. It was prominent. No sooner did I say that a finger slipped inside my vagina. I whimpered under that sensation.

"Yes oh gosh Logan...." I moaned loud.

"You're so beautiful baby when you say my name. I wonder how much more sexy you would sound when you scream it out when I make love to you." He said slipping another finger in me making me breathe in pants.

His husky voice is such a turn on for me. I slowly tried to move closer to his body and bit his earlobe and licking it slightly. I moved my hips more towards him so that he could gain access to my g-spot.

"Oh gosh, baby, you're so fucking tight...." He groaned liking the sensation of me biting his earlobe.

"Logan, please..."

"Please what baby?"

"Please.....I don't know..."

"Tell me, baby, what you want."

"Logan please make me cum...." And that made his fingers get in and out of me even at a faster rate. The knot in my stomach tightened. My release was on its edge.

A relief flowed through my veins as I came on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.

"Oh babe, you're perfect. You taste so sweet." He kissed me softly and I could taste myself a bit on his lips.

"Logan, don't you think I'm ready now?" I asked.

"Babe, I told you. Trust me. Just believe in me." He kissed my eye and we drifted off to sleep remembering it was a Sunday.

------------

Juicy, spicy and hot!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!!!

Love you guys,

XOXO!