Chapter 7 : I'll scream rape!

Hey everyone, I know this update was a little late, because I had my Economics exam. So there were 3 chapters that I had to finish in 3 days, I had to acquire the speed of The Flash, to read, learn, understand and write.

Also a shoutout to a MendesArmy @nawalkhan616 for voting, commenting and adding my book to their reading list!

Here's another update!

Enjoy!

---------

Gabriel's POV

"Ahhh...yes...yes...oh my gosh! Faster! Faster!" Screams and moans coming from my dad's room. Obviously, he has one of his sugar babies or sluts at home. I'm honestly sick and tired of them. Even though by a contract they're not supposed to be flirting or sleeping with anyone but my dad, they keep coming to me when he's not around, and I sleep with them, oh, c'mon I have my needs.

I'm hot, handsome, rich, confident and dominating, of course any girl would kill for me. In simple words, I'm just too irresistible.

Well, no matter how my dad is, still I don't hate him like I hate my mother. She is the reason for making me this much of a playboy and making my dad spend millions after sluts. She is the reason why I don't anymore in bullshit like love. She turned my soul cold and emotionless. I don't feel any love for anyone.

However, in this entire world there are only two things I love – my company and my aunt Giana. She looked after me after my slut of a mother left me for some man who was richer than my father then. But, my father worked harder for the company after she left, and now he is one the richest men in the world.

Tomorrow, which is a Wednesday she called me for dinner at her place. She makes amazing food and I love her motherly affection towards me. I can proudly call her my mother. But, I'm always scared for her life, because she's been diagnosed with Cardiomyopathies. She can leave the world and me anytime, anyday. I can't live without her.

She has a young female tenant who is also her husband's friend's daughter. She is nineteen, and studying under the undergraduate course for Accounting in the University of California. She is from India and is a gorgeous girl as my aunt describes her. Well, we'll see about that tomorrow. Yeah, my aunt told me she'll be having dinner with us tomorrow. But, I'm not gonna be using her because she's under twenty. I don't wanna do any injustice to a young girl of her age. I have my principles.

----------

Rhea's POV

We went to the Chinese stall and picked our choice of noodles. The noodles arrived and the size of the bowl was more than the size of my stomach. How on Earth am I going to finish this?

"You ready?" Logan asked and he gulped down nervousness down his throat.

"I was born ready."

"I like that attitude, but it's me who's gonna win."

"Yeah whatever, we'll see about that!"

We take our bowls and start eating the noodles like crazy, as if we've been starving for days. After seventeen minutes Logan gives up, putting his hand up in the air saying, "If I try to complete this within thirty minutes, I'll be dead." I choke while eating because I was laughing at what he said.

"You're a loser!" I shout at him with my mouth full of noodle. I'm a foodie. I can't deny the fact that I love eating. I live to eat, not eat to live.

"I'm not giving up that easy!"

Finally 30 minutes later, the Chinese chef says, "Time's up!"

I gulp down the last mushroom while Logan still tries to finish off his noodles.

"Yay! I won!"

"How could you finish all this in just 30 minutes?"

"Talent, talent." I say as I smirk at him.

"And this young lady is the winner!" The chef says and he continues "What is your name young lady?"

"Rhea."

"That's a beautiful name! And the best part is because you won the bet, you don't have to pay for the noodles and because you're the only winner amongst all, you have this $100 for the noodles you ate!"

"Thank you so much!" I cried.

------

"So...."

"So?"

"You forgot our deal didn't you?"

"What deal?"

"Don't ya dare pretend!" I said punching Logan's shoulder not to harshly.

"Ouuch. Girl okay tell me what you want me to do?"

"Strip your clothes down except for your boxers and dance!"

"Whhaaaaattt?"

"Yes!"

"Or else what would you do?"

"I'll scream rape."

"You won't do it."

"You wanna see what I'm made of?"

I try to scream just when his hands close my wide open mouth and he pulls me closer to him.

"I can strip down in front of you in your place or mine. But in public I don't want to embarrass my girl."

"You'll do it, and I don't fucking care!"

"Okay beautiful!" He says as he starts stripping down. I make a video while people look at him and laugh while he's dancing. He's looking so freaking adorable even in those stripped boxers.

-------

We reach back at my apartment because he wanted to make sure that I reach safe and sound at my place.

"Beautiful...."

"Yes?"

"I want to say something to you." He says as my hands tremble while opening my door.

"Spill it out." And I finally open the door. I gesture him to come in.

"I always wanna feel the way you make me feel when I'm with you. You make me feel like a free bird, I can achieve anything when I'm with you. And above all......I like you, actually, no, I love you."

I become motionless as he says these things to me. Those butterflies are again forming inside my stomach.

He comes closer to me, his face just an inch away from me. He holds both my hands and looks straight into my soul through my eyes.

"Rhea, I love you, and I wanna spend the best and the worst times of my life with you. Will you be mine?"

"I-I-I-I wi-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he crashes his lips to mine. His lips are soft and so sweet. I wanted to feel this. My first kiss is beyond perfect. I kiss him back and fall for his lips' ecstasy. He's right. He's irresistible.

---------

That moment when you realize you haven't been kissed yet by anyone. I feel jealous of Rhea now, I mean, duh, who wouldn't be? I mean, she got a lovely guy head over heels in love with her, she has the sweetest landlady, her parents are so fucking cool and she got a best friend like Zoey.

But not everyone is so lucky? Guess I'll bid a bye now. Bye.

Keep voting, commenting and sharing!

Love you guys,

XOXO!