Chapter 9 : I'm Aunt's new competition

Hey everyone, I will update 'The Girl in The Strange City' and 'Forbidden Sugar' every other alternative day. In simple words, today if I update this book, I'll not update it tomorrow, instead I'll update the other book.

The song tagged above is Shawn Mendes' Lost in Japan. I tagged it because it's little bit kinky. And this, chapter is a bit flirty.

Here's another chapter!

Enjoy!

--------

Rhea's POV

(Monday 6:30 am)

I wake up on my couch to see Logan's not here beside me anymore. For a moment I get upset, that was until I could smell some delicious pancakes.

"You're up beautiful? No worries I made us breakfast, you can peacefully go brush your teeth." I heard Logan's voice from the kitchen, he was sitting by the island on the chair. His hair was messy, and his jawline looked much more defined from afar. I was admiring his beautiful eyes as he was pouring the caramel syrup on our pancakes. Is this handsome boy really mine? Am I daydreaming? Was he lying about loving me? I was in a dilemma now. I was just so confused.

"See I told you I'm irresistible. You're watching me eh?" He caught me seeing him, that question took me off guard.

"I ain't watching any other guy; I'm checking out MY boyfriend." I said it putting an emphasis on the 'my'. A huge smirk formed on his lips. Oh, those lips, perfect against mine.

I go to my bathroom in my room to brush my teeth and get a warm shower. I come out of my bathroom covered in my towel to change into my clothes. I go to close my bedroom door and see him sitting on the couch watching some news channel. He looks so keen in watching it; he's adorably cute and magically handsome.

I close the bedroom door and get myself dressed into a pair of blue jeans and tucked in a grey top. To look a bit cute and add fashion statement, I put a cap with a star on it. I also put a bit of kajal and a cherry lip-gloss.

I went out of my room all dressed up to see Logan waiting for me at the island

I went out of my room all dressed up to see Logan waiting for me at the island. I sit opposite to him facing him. He passes me the plate and I start devouring the pancakes.

"Ummmm these are so fucking delicious, well I'm proud of my boy." I say with a smirk.

"And I'm proud of my girl who looks stunning as hell. An angel descended from heaven itself." He says with a wide smile and my cheeks turn red with the blush.

"Logan, how will you reach home so fast? You know I shouldn't have asked you to stay the night. What will you wear?"

"My house is just two blocks away, its near your complex, I'll be here in 15 minutes, don't worry."