Chapter 13 : Truths Told

I'm soooorrrrryy for the late update! I've been busy with assignments and tests at school so much I didn't even have the time to write the chapters.

Enjoy this update!

---------

Rhea's POV

Logan jumped out of the car and opened the door for me. He stuck his hand out for me, such a gentleman. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. The wait is over, I can do this, I have to do this for us.

He could sense my nervousness I guess, because I could feel his warm hand caressing my hand which was shaking with nervousness. I looked up at him and his eyes gave me the soothing vibe, and his lips turned into a reassuring smile, which I guess helped in boosting my confidence a bit.

He pressed the bell and Mrs. Evans opened the door. She had blonde hair, green eyes, and her knee-length black dress perfectly hugged her curves. She gave me a warm and welcoming smile and hugged her son and me.

"Honey, you never told me the girl who stole your heart is that beautiful?" She held my shoulders and looked at me from bottom to up.

"Mom, I told you right, that the most beautiful girl in this world is mine, didn't I?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You did but she is an angel, beyond your explanation of beauty." She said and caressed my cheek. I like her already, her motherly vibe, and affection really melts my heart. And as far as I know, Logan is really close to his mom. He never hides anything from her. She is his secret-keeper. A man who looked in his early fifties reached and held his mom's waist. Like father, like son. He has black hair and grey eyes. Their jawlines are ever similar.

"Baby, let the children come in at least. You can admire our son's girl inside the house also." He snuggled his head in his wife's neck and she blushed.

"Babe, not infront of the kids!" She realized us looking at them and pushed him away gently. "Come in kids. Your dinner is ready."

"Yes, Mrs. Evans." I smiled.

"Don't make me sound like an oldie, I'm just 46. Call me Liv, though my name is Olivia, people who I like call me that."

"Alright Mrs. Evans, I'll call you Liv." I 'joke'.

We finally get inside their house. Liv prepares the plates, while Mr. Evans whose name is George starts to arrange the table. I could notice them stealing quick lovable glances from each other; oh this seriously melts my heart. It's clearly evident that the love between Olivia and William is evergreen.

We start to have our dinner when his parents start questioning how we met and everything. I also get to know a lot about their relationship. They were high school sweethearts. They've been married for 25 years and they still stare at each other like they just met. It's like they fall in love with each other every moment they spend together. Their eyes say the story.

It's so amazing, isn't it? When you fall in love with someone, time doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is you and your significant other. Neither do the situations you are in affect your love in anyway, if you are truly in love. Love's a four letter word, but it means so much that people are ready to die for the ones they love. Well, I wasn't lucky either, until I met Logan.

"Mmmm..." A delightful moan escapes my mouth before I notice it, thanks to Liv's Chicken Fajita and Tacos. It's a weird combo, though I'm lovin' it. (See what I did there? ;) )