Trap in the Hole ✔

《Zevil Island, Day 6》

I secretly got away from Killua and went to search for Gon. I sighed and climbed on a tree. I looked around but I couldn't see a boy with blackish-greenish spiky hair. I was about to jump down but I felt someone was hugging me from behind. I looked over my shoulder and it was Gon!

'Right now would be a good chance for me to erase that memory of me with my red eye...from him.' I turned around and made eye contact with him. I changed my brown eye to purple.

'When I snap my fingers, I want you to forget about my eye color changing...and you'll also forget the way how I killed that guy at Trick Tower.' I ordered and I closed my eyes. My purple eye color went back to brown and I snapped my finger.

"Sis, we should go to the starting point and see if any of our friends are there!" He said happily. I opened my eyes and nodded at him.

"Sure."

‘I’m sorry…’

--✶--✶--✶--

Gon and I were trying to look for Kurapika and Leorio but couldn't find them anywhere so we decided to go to the starting point.

“Perhaps we should split up to search, after we decide on a time and place to reconvene.“ That was Kurapika.

Gon and I smiled. "It'll go faster with four people." Gon said to Leorio and Kurapika as we both jumped down the tree we were on.

"Gon! (Y/n)!" They both said at the same time.

"I guess we all had the same idea. We've been watching from above, and a number of people are nearby."

"Really? I see...we should search from above." Leorio said.

"That won't work. It's only possible if you have eyes as sharp as the twins." The blonde Kurta glanced at us. “Question.”

"Hm?"

"Do you have the tags you need?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Gon trailed off.

"Yup! I got mine." I smiled but I was actually disturbed.

"Damn, so I'm the only one without enough points..." Leorio grumbled.

"Who's your target?"  Gon asked.

"#246, a woman named Ponzu."

My eyes widen as I heard this. 'Ponzu is Leorio's...target...?'

"Is there something wrong, (Y/n)?" Kurapika asked me as if he suspected me.

I looked at him and faked a smile. "No, it's nothing."

"Anyways, I heard that she uses chemical weapons. Have you two seen a woman when you were up there?" Leorio looked at us with a bit of hope.

"Nope." We answered.

"I see."

"We can assume that there are four possibilities. She's in good shape and she still has her tag. She's in good shape, but she's lost her tag. She's out of action, but she still has her tag. Or she's out of action, and she doesn't have her tag." Kurapika stated.