Taken

I sit on my bed and pop another Oreo into my mouth. I crunch down on it and let the delicious chocolate flavors fill my mouth. I check my snap chat and Instagram bored. My life is nothing special just an average 17-year-old eating Oreo's and on her phone. I get up from my bed with my now empty Oreo container. I walk out of my messy room, and down the hallway. I walk down the wooden steps an into the kitchen I set the empty Oreo container into the trash. I walk to the sink and grab a glass cup out of the cupboard. I turn on the faucet and the glass fills up with clear cool water. Once it's halfway full I turn the faucet off and drink the water. Once I'm satisfied I put the cup in the sink and I walk into the living room. I turn the T.V on and begin watching the News. Halfway through the News, I hear the doorbell ring. I pause the T.V and get up. I walk to the front door and look out the peephole to see 5 huge muscular guys who look around my age maybe a little older. I know not to open the door. I step slowly and quietly away from the day. I then turn off the T.V and turn off the kitchen light. I run silently to the knife drawer and grab a knife out. I then remember my Dad telling me if there's an intruder then I need to get the gun stored under his mattress. I run upstairs and go to my parent's bedroom. I go to my Dad's side of the bed and pull out a black pistol. I then run back to the stairs. The doorbell rings two times and then they begin to pound on the door. I begin to shake and fear begins to take over me. I run upstairs and go into my closet. I then hear a big crash and footstep downstairs. I take the gun off of safety lock and aim it at the closet door. I hear the footsteps go upstairs and they get louder. My heartbeat speeds up, and I hear the footsteps enter my room. I try to stay silent. I then hear everything go silent. The doorknob then moves and I get ready to shoot. The door then opens and I see the same 5 guys in my room. I scream a blood-curdling scream and point the gun at the closet guy. One of them come at me and I pull the trigger. I hit his leg and he groans in pain but keeps moving closer to me. I shoot at him more but it doesn't affect him. I then grab my knife and I lash it at him. I strike his arm, but the cut imminently heals. I stare at him shocked and he looks at me. Everything then happens fast. The guys begin restraining me. I begin kicking at them, but nothing stops them. I then feel a prick on the back of my neck and everything slows down. My strength leaves me, and I soon see black spots. I close my eyes fearful of what's gonna happen to me. ****

I roll over on my soft bed. I snuggle into the covers more and let myself relax. Wait, I don't remember going to bed?! I snap my eyes open and see that I'm in a dark unfamiliar room.  My heart rate speeds up as the memory of the 5 guys, and them going into my house. Oh my gosh, I've been kidnapped! I feel fear spread all over my body, and horrible thoughts fill my head. What if they rape me?! Are they gonna kill me?! Who are they?! I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I see the doorknob turn. I jump back into bed and close my eyes. The door opens and I hear multiple footsteps coming towards the bed. Everything goes quiet for a silent. 

Then a male's voice says, "Are you sure she's the one Alpha?" Alpha? Isn't that the leader of a wolf pack?

Another male's voice then says, "Yes, I'm certain." I feel a chill go down my back at his words. I then hear the footsteps fade away and the door closes. I wait a few minutes before opening my eyes to be certain whoever was here is gone. I open my eyes and to my relief, there's no one in the room. I take a deep breath silently, trying to make as little noise as possible. I roll the covers off of me and swing my feet over the bed. I place my feet on the carpeted floor. I begin walking slowly and silently around the room trying to find a way out of this mess. I spot a window on the left side of the room. I walk over to it silently and open up the curtains. It looks like it's just about to get dark out. I see only forest surrounding where ever I am. I look down and see that I'm pretty high up, but I spot a drain pipe. I could climb down it, but I could fall. I then think of my family, and that gives me the motivation I need. I open the window slowly and silently. I take the screen out and prop it against the wall. I then take a deep breath and swing my feet out the window. I extend my arms and I get a hold of the drain pipe. I then swing my legs around it, and I begin to carefully slide down it. I make my way down to the ground in less than five minutes. I begin heading to the forest. Once I'm surrounded by forest I sprint. I sprint for my life, for my family, and for my freedom. I don't stop, I'm too scared to look back. It soon gets dark, and  I begin to stumble blindly through the thick forest. It gets colder the further I go, but I don't care I'm not stopping. I then trip on a tree root and I fall on my ankle. I gasp as pain shoots up my leg. I try to get up, but pain seizes through my leg. I don't think I broke, but I think it's sprained. Shoot! I get up trying to push away the pain. I begin hobbling on my sprained ankle at a slower pace. I walk and walk, but soon I collapse onto the ground. My ankle is in agonizing pain, I'm hungry and so cold. I lean against a tree and close my eyes just wanting to be back home in my warm bed. I soon begin to sob. How? How did I end up in this mess? My sobs stop at the sound of a branch breaking. I look around the dark forest, but I can't see anything. I ignore the sound and try to think of what to do, but I then hear another tree branch snap. This time it's closer. I then see two pairs of glowing eyes staring at me. Before I know if I'm limping as fast as I can. I don't look back, but I can hear something following me. Without paying attention I trip on something and fall. Before I close my eyes I see a gorgeous man staring at me with worried eyes. I then close my eyes and let the darkness take me.*****

My head is pounding so bad, and my ankle is throbbing. I open my eyes and I see that I'm in the same room. Wait did I really almost escape. I lift the covers off of my leg and see my right ankle covered in a wrap. Shoot! I look around the room, and I see no one. I try to get up, but my arm is cuffed to the bedpost. I begin pulling at the cuff, but it won't budge. I continue to pull at it and soon my wrists begin to bleed. A few tears escape my eyes. What am I gonna do? I just wanna go home. I sit on the bed and more tears flow down my cheeks. I wait for what feels like forever, I wait for something or someone. I then hear footsteps, and my heart rate speeds up imminently. The footsteps then stop and I hear shuffling. The doorknob then turns, and the door opens. The lights are then turned on, and my eyes are blinded for a moment. Once my eyes adjust I see a boy who looks around my age maybe a little older. We stare at each other emotions. I stare at him with fear and he stares at me with concern. He takes a few steps closer to the bed and I back up. He frowns at my action but continues to make his way to me. I feel more tears fall down my cheeks, and I begin to tremble. He stops once he's at the foot of the bed. He's gonna rape me, I know it. We stay silent. He looks like he wants to say something but just doesn't. I want to yell at him and demand answers, but fear has taken the best of me. 
He finally says, "How's your head? You fell pretty hard." I look at him confused. Why, why does he care? I mean he did kidnap me. 

I then ask,"Why do you care?" He gives me a hurt expression but gets over it.

He asks,"Why wouldn't I?" I give him a look as if he's the stupidest kidnapper ever.

I then answer,"Well for starts you kidnapped me. You cuffed me to a bed, and you kidnapped me." 

He then says,"True, but that doesn't mean I can't care about you." I look away from him as my anger begins to flow through me. I don't even know why I bothered talking to him, he kidnapped me. 

I then ask,"Why am I here?!" 

He then says,"I can't tell you yet." I glare daggers into his eyes. What does he mean he can't tell me?! He kidnapped me, I mean he could have the decency to at least tell me why. I just shake my head to him. I have no idea why, where, and how I'm gonna get out of here. My life couldn't be better!