Carved

I wake up to a pain on my legs and arm. I  open my eyes and see dirty cell bars. I look at my now hardened legs and my cut hand. It wasn't a dream. I groan and sit in the cell. A while later I begin to hear footsteps. My heart rate increases and I know who's coming. Images of yesterday fill my head and a cold shiver goes down my back. The footsteps get louder until I see Jason's hence man. He glares at me and I see that he has something in his hand. He unlocks my cell door and I flinch when he slams a bowl down on the concert floor. He then leaves and closes the cell door and walks away. I wait until I know he's for sure away before I make any move. After I know that the coast is clear I scoot to the metal bowl. I look in it and stare in disgust. It has watered down oatmeal in it. I sigh knowing this will probably be the only food I get. It's food, I need to eat it, for Luke. I nod and hesitantly raise the metal bowl to my lips. I begin slurping down the watered down oatmeal mixture. It tastes so flavorless and the texture is nasty, but I eat it anyways. I leave the bowl where he'd left it and I crawl back to my corner. I sit against the wall waiting for Jason's hence man or Luke to come. My thoughts begin to wonder and I think of Luke. I miss him so much, and hope he's OK. I wait silently and try to think of random things. I then hear heavy footsteps and I can tell it's Jason's hence man. He appears and unlocks my cell door. He grabs my hair, and drags me out of my cell just like yesterday. Once I'm out of my cell he swings me over his back. He walks the same way as he did yesterday. After a few turns and a flight of stairs we finally make it to the room I call "The Torture Room".  Once were in the torture room he drops me on the ground again. I look around the room and spot Jason. I stare at him with fear in my eyes. He walks over to me and there's an evil smile plastered on his face. He stops pacing and stands right in front of me. 

Jason then says,"Well, back again are we? Today I'm thinking of doing something memorable. Something that'll be so painful that it'll be in every nightmare you have." He said every word with an evil grin and maddens in his eyes. I stare at him frightened not knowing what he's gonna do to me. He signals to his hence man and he lifts me up. He lays me down on the same metal table. I'm strapped in the leather straps and I watch as Jason walks to the little tray. I try to get out of the straps, but my efforts do nothing for me. Jason stares at the tray wickedly trying to decide what to do to me. He finally grabs a pointy knife. I begin to shake in fear as he draws the knife close to me. Jason looks down at me with a sickening smile. 

Jason then says,"Now what am I going to carve on you?" I look up into his mad eyes with fear. He stands over me with a knife in his hands thinking. He finally grins and I know he's decided what he's gonna carve on me. 

Jason then says,"I know exactly what to carve on you! You remind me of a little mouse trapped in a corner frightened and worthless. So, my little Ember I'm going to carve "Worthless" onto you." His enthusiasm was sickening and a few tears left my eyes and made their way down my cheeks. Jason smiled even more at my tears and took his finger and got one of the teardrops. He lifted his finger to his mouth and licked it. He closed his eyes with an evil satisfied look on his face. 

Jason then says,"Oh, how much I love the taste of fear." He opens his eyes and his eyes look even madder. He lifts up my shirt and every hair on my body is standing up. Jason places the knife on my skin and I can feel the cold metal. I close my eyes and pain is soon shooting from my stomach. I soon begin to scream in agony at the pain, and I just want it to end. I try with all of my strength to get out of the leather straps, but no matter what they won't break. Tears fall down my cheeks and lay there helplessly as my body is being carved. It feels as if it's forever until he lifts the knife away from my belly. He scrapes the blood off of it and licks it. I feel like puking. He smiles at the taste of my blood. 

Jason then says,"Now my little Ember you'll remember this memory for the rest of your life. " I'm then unstrapped and painfully tossed onto Jason hence man. We walk out of the torture room and down the flight of stairs and turn a bit until we reach the door to the dungeon. He opens it and we go down the line of cells. He stops once we get to my cell and he unlocks it. He tosses me in and leaves me. I crawl to my corner and lean against the wall. I lift up my blood stained shirt and see the word "Worthless" carved in big letters into my skin. Tears begin to leave my face knowing that'll never go away. I put my knees to my chest and cry silently in my cell. I'm scared and in pain. I have no one who knows's where I am, and I'm stuck in a cell under the control of a madman. Oh, Luke please come and find me.