Being Special Can Cause a Tragedy

Dream

I look around and there's light every where around me. I then see her, Lundia The Moon Goddess. She gives me a warm comforting smile. I look around confused. Am I dead? 

Lundia then says,"No, sweetie you're not dead." I take a breath of relief, the thought of losing Luke was horrifying. I look at Lundia confused. Why am I here then?

Lundia then says,"You are here because I had forgotten to tell you something. Something important." I begin to race through my thoughts. What could it be, and how is she reading my thoughts? 

Lundia then says,"One Ember I'm The Moon Goddes, the Goddess who rules over werewolves I can read anyone's mind. Two, the thing I'm going to tell you is something that has been long forgotten of. You see when werewolves were first made a prophecy was also made. I told the very first werewolves of a she- werewolf that would come. This she-wolf would be like no other wolf ever in existence. She will be the strongest, fastest, and powerful-est. This werewolf will be able to read minds, levitate things, and in time become invisible. This she-wolf would be able to pass her power to her child and through other generations.  As time continued many people have forgotten about this legend." I still look at her confused. It was an interesting story, but what does that half to do with me?

Lundia then says,"Ember, darling this story is about you. When I first made the prophecy I started searching the earth for the right werewolf. I never did find that right one, so I waited and waited until I saw you. A bright and wonderful human. I wished that you would've been a werewolf, but you weren't. So when you decided to become a werewolf I gave you the gift. I'm sorry I didn't ask you, but you are the one." I look at her with wide eyes. What?! How?! This has to be a dream. Lundia smiles at me sadly, and I can feel that this is not a dream.

I then say,"I barely know anything about being a werewolf! How am I suppose to manage this too?!" Lundia's smile fades and her eyes are full of regret. 

Lundia then says,"Ember I know you can do this. You're strong and willing. I also want to warn you. The gift may contain beauty but there is also great danger. Greed will come and seek for power, and anger will need to be tamed." What?! How am I going to remember that? 

Lundia then says,"I will leave these words of caution somewhere you will be able to see it forever." Before I can even say anything she closes her eyes. She lifts her left hand up towards me and I feel a small pain on my right arm. I look down and see in blue words - "The gift may contain beauty but there is also great danger. Greed will come and seek for power, and anger will need to be tamed-Lundia" I look up at Lundia who is now smiling at me. 

She then says,"Ember I know that you can do this." I nod and take in a deep breath. 

Lundia then says,"It's time to go back my dear." I nod and close my eyes.

Dream Over

I flash my eyes open and I see that I'm in my room. I look to my side and see Luke laying there watching me. I don't know what to tell him. We sit in silence for awhile just staring into each other blankly. 
I finally ask,"So...?" Luke raises his eyebrow, and I can't tell what he's feeling. 

Luke then says,"Well we had to sedate you to get you off of Ryan." I take a breath and I feel guilty but also happy that Ryan saw me as strong. I shake the feeling off and stuff it deep down. Luke shakes his head to me and I look at him confused.

Luke then says,"It's never good to try to push your wolf away." I look at him wide-eyed. 

Luke then explains,"You have an inner wolf. When you shift your inner wolf takes control, and you can talk to your inner wolf through your mind, and you can feel how your inner wolf is feeling." Oh. That's why I choked Ryan. 

*Good riddance* I gasp at the unknown voice. Luke sits up and he has concern in his eyes.

Luke then asks,"What's wrong?!" 

I then say,"I think I'm going crazy." Luke smirked at me, and I could see amusement in his eyes.

Luke then says,"Like I said your wolf can contact you through mind link." I nod my head. Hello? 

*Hello Ember, I'm Lily your wolf.* Wow you're my wolf!

*Yes and I promise you I will keep us safe and show to everyone that we are not ordinary.* Thank you. 

*It's my honor.* I smile mentally to myself because I have found my wolf. I look at Luke who's also smiling, and I can sense the pride he has. I then remember what Lundia did to my arm and I look at me arm. It wasn't a dream. In royal blue sparkly letters it says -"The gift may contain beauty but there is also great danger. Greed will come and seek for power, and anger will need to be tamed-Lundia" I gasp at the sight of it. I need to tell Luke before I tell anyone else. I take a deep breath and face my now worried mate. 

I then say,"Luke you believe me and trust me right?" 

Luke then says,"With my life." I can sense the truth in his voice and it's making my wolf wag her tail.

I then say," Luke when I was unconscious I was met by Lundia, again. She told me that I was the she-wolf in this old prophecy. I am the most powerful werewolf on the earth. I know you may not believe me, I didn't believe it at first, but in the encounter, I was given a tattoo, and I still have it." I raise my arm up and Luke stares at with his eyeballs popping out of his skull. He has shock written all over his face. I wait patiently for him to say anything or react. After around 10 minutes Luke finally takes in a deep breath. 

He then says,"I can't believe this." I nod in agreement. I couldn't believe it myself, but the tattoo is solid proof. 

Luke then says,"You really saw Lundia?" I nod my head.

I then say,"Yes, and she is so pretty, and kind." 

Luke then says,"I was told of the prophecy, and I never believed in it. I thought that it was some tall-tail." I nod my head in agreement. If I would've heard of this prophecy I would've never believed it. I then remembered Ryan, and concern and anger flared through me. 

(PLAY THE VIDEO!!!!!)

I then ask,"How badly is Ryan hurt?" Luke looks down at his lap and his eyes go to sadness right away. 

Luke then says,"I'm sorry but, you...you killed him." I stare at Luke with wide frozen eyes. I don't blink I just stare into Luke's sad and concerned eyes. My eyes begin to water up and without blinking tears trail down my cheeks. I feel horrible. I killed someone.

*He saw us as weak.* No! We never have a reason to kill! Never. 

*Fine.* I feel even more sadness after mentally yelling at my wolf. I'm soon pulled into Luke's warm comforting arms. I close my eyes and let the pain come. I feel so many emotions whirl inside of me, and it hurts so much. I feel myself being lifted, and I open my eyes and see that Luke is lifting me up. He takes me out of my room and into his room. He sets me on his king sized bed, and I continue to sob. I killed a man. He had a life. He could've had a mate, pet, kids, and friends. The thought of being the cause of a Father or a mate not coming home made me want to die. Luke laid me so that I was facing his chest. He wrapped his arms around my shaking unstable body and did his best to comfort me. I let all of my grief and tears out, and every time I think of a person who cared about this man crying over his death because of me I break down crying more. I cry and cry until I become so tired.

Luke whispers,"Go to sleep, my mate." I don't argue and fall into a sleep where Ryan's dead body haunts my dreams.****

AUTHORS NOTE-(I'M NOT SICK ANYMORE, SO NOW I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE. SORRY THAT THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER. I JUST HAD SO MUCH TO INCLUDE.  I HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOK SO FAR, AND THANK YOU FOR READING IT.)