Internal and External pain

I sit in my cell. Everything is going downhill. They barely feed me, and just as Jason said I am weak. I can barely stand without falling to the ground. I've lost all of my curves and no my body is a walking skeleton. I'm so alone and frightened every day it's become more and more internally painful. Tears come down my cheeks usually, and I let them come. There's too much pain, too much to take. I don't know if I'll ever get out of here, at least alive. I hear loud footsteps, but I'm not happy with them. I know exactly why I hear footsteps. It's time for my daily beating. That's another thing I don't get to leave my cell anymore. I sometimes feel like a caged tiger, and other times happy that I'm not gonna go to the torture room. I then see Jason in front of my cell. He has his usual evil grin on and the usual fear shows. He pulls a key out of his pocket and unlocks my cell. He steps in and stands right in front of me. 

Jason then says,"Well, hello Ember. Today is a punching bag day." His enthusiasm is so sickening. He's truly mad. He begins to punch me, and every punch causes me so much external pain. I cry out in pain at every hit. He hits old bruises, healing cuts, and scars. I close my eyes and picture my mate, Luke. I think of him every time when I'm having these daily beatings. It's the only way for me to cope. I fall to the ground and open my eyes a little. My vision is blurred, and I can feel my consciousness slipping. I close my eyes willingly.****

Luke

 I sit in my office, and she comes to mind. I can almost picture her in pain, and hear her screams. I growl a loud mighty growl. Jacob sits in my office too. He looks at the floor sadly. Ever since Ember was taken everyone has been glum. I pace around my office trying to figure out where my evil twisted brother could have her. I punch the wall out in frustration. We've looked everywhere! I need my mate! The internal and external pain is becoming too much for me. A tear slips out from my angered eyes and falls to my cheek. As if just on cue one of my trackers come busting into my office. I look over and the tracker is huffing and puffing. 

He then says,"Alpha! We found her!" I freeze at those words. My mate, my sweet innocent mate. I'm coming for you love. 

Ember

I sit in my cell holding the very wilted tulip. It's all I have at this point. I smell it almost all the time. It's the only thing that keeps me together sometimes. My stomach growls and I sigh annoyed. I've already had my meal for the week. I lift my now bloody oversize shirt up and see the word "Worthless" on my stomach. Tears leave my eyes and the memory of Jason carving me comes to mind. I smell the faint scent of the tulip and I calm right away. I wait for anyone to come. I miss Lindy so much. She was my only friend here. More tears come from the memory of her. I wipe them away quickly knowing I need to be as strong as I can. I stay in my little corner and wait. Hours later I hear footsteps come toward my cell. I see Jason, but he looks worried and angry. Jason unlocks my cell and steps in. 

Jason then says,"Well little Ember. You're prince charming found you. It was fun having you play prisoner, but now the game ends. So, for our last game lets play death. It's very simple I stab you in a spot that'll kill you, but no my dear not instantly." I look at him horrified. Jason then takes out a knife and I freeze at the sight of it. He smiles devilishly at my reaction. He takes steps closer to me until he's close enough to touch me. Without warning, he stabs me in the leg. Blood begins to ooze out of the gash. Jason then takes his finger and gets a taste of m blood. He closes his eyes satisfied. 

Jason then says,"You're blood was always so satisfying. Well, sweetie I better be on my way. You have fun here though." He walks away and closes my cell, and locks it. He then disappears. My leg hurts so much and I know I'm loosing too much blood. I lift my hand weakly and dip it into my own blood. I then bring my fingers to the wall. I begin to write-

Dear my love,

I may be dead when you find me, but I needed you to know that I love you. I'm sorry that I couldn't be strong enough. I never lost doubt in you I knew you were trying you're best to find me. My sweet Luke, you mean the world to me.

Love Ember

All of my strength is gone. I feel my body going limp and my consciousness is slipping. I'm not worried though, because I at least got to tell Luke that I love him. I grab the tulip and hold it to my chest, and I smell it. I smile weakly at the thought of Luke. I love him so much. I look down at the floor and see that my leg is still bleeding. My body is beginning to feel more lifeless by the seconds, and my vision is a blur. I know I'm gonna die, and I'm sorry Luke. I'm sorry I couldn't be strong. I stare at the tulip as my eyes begin to lose focus. I close my eyes and fall into a sleep that'll become my death.****