The Tulip

I open my eyes to the same plain cell. My back aches so badly, and I want it to go away. I take a deep breath trying to figure out why? Why hasn't Luke come for me? 

 Maybe he's given up on me. After all, I'm only human. 

LUKE

I sit at my desk with my hands in fists. It's been a few weeks since she was taken. 14 days since the love of my life was stolen from me. It's been 336 hours since I've seen my lovely mate. A tear slips down my sad and tired face. I've spent all of those 14 days trying to find her, but we haven't found her yet. No one understands. The person you're supposed to protect is being beaten and starved! I punch the wall out of anger and my breathing picks up. Tears pour angerly from my eyes, and I let them fall. My inner wolf which is named (Code) howls whines at the absent of out mate. oh, Ember where are you?

EMBER

I twiddle my thumbs bored out of my mind, and still in pain from yesterdays whippings. I wait for Luke to come and rescue me. I wait for Jason's hence man to show up. I wait for Jason to show up. I wait for anything. 

Someone then whispers,"Hello." My eyes widen excitedly at someone's voice. 
I then say,"Hello?!" I wait a few seconds praying to get a response back. 

The voice then says,"What cell are you in?" 

I then say,"Umm, I'm in the very back." 

The voice then says,"Hi, my name is Lindy." I smile at the name. 

I then say,"My name is Ember." 

Lindy then said,"I like your name." I smile at the compliment.

I then say,"I like your name too." We stay quiet for a minute, were both probably deciding what to talk about. 

I then ask,"What do you look like?" 

Lindy then said,"I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 16 years old. What about you?" 

I then say,"I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm 17" We stay quiet trying to picture each other. I can see her pretty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. 

I then say,"You're very pretty." 

Lindy then says,"No you're prettier." We stay silent for a moment trying to get our thoughts together. 

I then ask,"How long have you been here." 
Lindy then said,"3 years." I gasped at her words. Fear filled me. What if I'm here longer. No, stop Luke will find me. 

I then say,"Don't worry my mate Luke will find us." We didn't talk to one another anymore. I'm glad that I at least know that I have someone here with me. I stay quiet waiting for my pain to begin. After hours of waiting for I hear the familiar footsteps. Jason's hence man then appears. He unlocks my cell and yanks me out by my hair. He swings me over his back and begins walking. I try to find Lindy, but he's walking too fast. We leave the dungeon and I'm on my way to pain. I take deep breaths trying to prepare myself. Soon we reach the torture room. I'm dropped on the floor, and I begin to scan the room for Jason. I spot him in the doorway. Fear spreads all over my body and I begin to tremble. Images of yesterday fill my head. Jason smirks at my fear and he begins to pace around me like a vulture. He finally stops and looks at me straight in the eye. 

Jason then says,"Hello Ember. How is that back of you'res?" He smiles at me and I feel anger boil inside of me. 

Jason then says,"Today, I'm going to hurt you so bad that tears will come out of your eyes endlessly." My heart rate picked up at his words, and I know that whatever he's gonna do it's gonna be painful. Jason's hence man picked me up and placed me on the table. I'm soon strapped onto the table. Jason goes to his favorite tray full of different torture devices. He looks down on the tray like a kid in a candy store. Jason then picks up a knife, and I stare at it with raw fear. Jason looks down at me happily. 

(PLAY VIDEO NOW!!!)

Jason then says,"Now, today as I promised. I'm gonna do something to you that'll make you cry endlessly." I take a deep breath ready for the pain. Please Luke, where are you? I watch Jason dip the knife into a small fire and it stems up. Jason then takes my left arm and I close my eyes not wanting to see this. I then feel the mixed pain of burning and being cut at the same time. Tears automatically fall down my face and I scream out in pain. Jason doesn't care, but he laughs. He cuts all over my arms and legs. Tears never stop falling they continue to fall naturally. The pain takes every ounce of energy from me and I soon find myself drifting out of consciousness. I close my eyes wanting to be in Luke's warm protective arms.****

Dream 

I'm in a nice peaceful forest, but I'm crying. My vision a blur and tears making every inch of my cheeks wet. I look around and try to find someone. I then see Luke emerge from the forest. My heart breaks upon seeing him. I want to touch him and being his hands. He looks at me sadly and desperate. 

Luke then pleads,"Please Ember tell me where you are." More tears come down my cheeks. 

I then say,"Luke, please find me. I don't know where I am." Tears leave Luke's eyes and they make their way down his cheeks. My heart breaks even more at the sight of him crying. Luke walks up to me and sits down next to me. I can smell his delicious clone and I can see his soft caramel eyes. Luke brushes a hair away from my face, and he smiles sadly at me. We stare at each other both afraid that we'll blow away. 

Luke then says,"I never want to wake up from this dream." I look at him confused. This is my dream?

I then say,"Luke? This is my dream?" Luke looks at me confused. 

Luke then says,"How odd?" Luke presses closer to me and soon was aimlessly kissing. I never want to let go or wake up. I want to stay here with my Luke. We pull away and I stare into Luke's eyes. Luke then picks a tulip and places it in my hair. 

He then whispers,"I won't stop looking for you. I promise." He gives me a hug and I soon feel safe. We pull away. Everything begins to disappear. The trees and the sky blow away reviling darkness. I begin to get scared but Luke calms me. 
He then says,"The dreams coming to an end." His eyes are full of sadness, and I feel upset. I don't want this to end.
I then say,"I don't want to leave you." Luke smiles sadly at me and another tear leaves both of our eyes.
Luke then says,"Me neither." Soon everything is dark and Luke begins to disappear. Tears run uncontrollably down my soaked cheeks. Luke is soon gone and I close my eyes wishing the dream didn't half to come to an end. 

Dream Over

I flash my eyes open and to my disappointment, I'm back in my bloody cell. I feel my hair and I touch something. I grab it and I find the tulip Luke had given me in the dream. I gasp and touch it. It's a normal tulip, and it even smells. I hug the only thing I have lightly. I smile at the tulip and I now know that Luke will find me. I know he will.