Day 1 in Hell

I'm woken up by the sound of an air horn. My eyes snap open and I look around my cage frantically, looking for the danger. I see none and suck in a breath of relief. I rub my eyes tiredly and crawl over to my cage's door. This cage sucks because it's too low to stand. I look and see the same bald man coming down the row of cages. He stops and talks at a few of the cages, but I can tell he's coming for me. Once he reaches my cage he gives me a stern look that scares me. 

He then says,"Welcome dog to your first day in hell. Today is going to feel like the worse day in you're life, but this will only be the beginning." Fear fills me at his words. He takes a key out of his pocket and a leash plus a collar. My wolf growls at the sight of the leash and collar. He unlocks my cage, and grabs the front of my dress and scoots me closer to him. Without warning, he throws the collar over my head and tightens it. He then attaches the leash and begins walking without warning me. I crawl as fast as I can and try to catch up with him. I pass the other cages, but yet again it's too dark to see in them. We get to the same door I had entered when I was first brought in here. "Master" types in a series of numbers and then the door opens. We leave the room and then we go down the hall. We only walk for a short amount of time before "Master" stops at a door. He knocks on it and a slot opens. Two black eyes look at "Master" and then me. The slot then closes and the door opens. I'm tugged into the room, and I begin looking around. The first thing I see is a wood table with metal cuffs attached to it, but surprisingly we pass the table. I then see a wooden box. I look at it confused and wonder what he's gonna do with a wooden box. We stop once we reach it. 
He then says,"This here is the torture box. Now it may look like an ordinary box, but this thing will turn into your worst nightmare." I look at the box confused and wonder how a box can become something so bad.

He then says,"First we inject you with a drug that'll make you extremely weak and hallucinate." Without any warning, something is injected into my neck. 

He then says,"Next we put shackles on you're arms and legs." He then kicks me to the floor and I groan in pain. He grabs my arms and puts a heavy metal cuff on my arms. I wince from the coldness of the metal. He then moves to my legs and does the same. 

He then says,"Lastly we put earbuds in your ears and lock you up in the box." A man then appears out of nowhere and puts earbuds in my ears and tapes them on so that they won't fall off. The two men then dump me into the box that I have no space in. 

He then says,"Have a fun time dog." With that he puts a wooden lid on the box and everything is silent. I take a deep breath wondering what's going to happen now. Out of nowhere a voice begins to speak.

The voice says,"You are a dog. If you weren't a dog then why would you be treated like one? You're worthless, nothing worth anyone. No one is coming to rescue you. No one knows where you are. You are alone." Their wrong.

The voice then says,"You can deny it all you want Ember, but you'll learn that this is your life now. Now let's have some fun. How about you get whipped a few times?" I begin to feel burning sensation on my back as if I was being whipped. I begin to thrash in the box, but I can't get away. I scream in agony as the sensation gets worse, but it soon goes away. 

The voice then says,"Very good. Now, how about you burn." I soon find myself in a house. I'm tied up in a chair. I'm scared and I continue to pull at the ropes, but they won't budge. I then smell smoke. As if on cue orange fire begins to make it's self-visual. My heart rate picks up as I desperately try to get out of the ropes that hold me. The fire is soon close to me, and soon is spreading up my legs. I scream in agony as I'm being burned.

I then yell,"LUKE!! HELP!!! PLEASE!!" I scream as loud as I can but no one comes. I close my eyes and wait for my death. 
The voice then says,"Very well played. I just loved the part where you were screaming for your mate. Now, how about I take you somewhere that'll haunt you forever." I open my eyes and I'm shocked at what I see. I'm in my room. I look and see Oreo's on my bed and my phone on my lap. I look at my clothes and I see that I'm now wearing sweats and a t-shirt. I get up from my bed and smile. Maybe this was all a dream. I run out of my room and I run into the kitchen, but I stop in my tracks. I look on the kitchen floor and I see a horror in front of me. I see my Mother, Father, and Brother on the floor covered in blood lifeless. I fall to my knees and cover my hand with my mouth. A tear leaves my eye and lands onto the floor. 

I then say,"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you." 

The voice then says,"It's your fault their dead." More tears leave my eyes and I close my eyes not wanting to see the scene in front of me anymore. I keep my eyes close too scared to open my eyes, but then I hear something that makes me open my eyes. 
Luke then says,"Come on Ember open up those eyes." I snap my eyes open and see Luke smiling at me. I look around and see that were in our cave.

 (PLAY THE VIDEO NOW!!!) 

I then say,"Luke I missed you so much." I pull Luke into a hug, and he raps his protective arms around me. I take in his scent and let the feeling of being safe overcome me. Luke then pulls away and his eyes aren't full of love, but anger. 

He then says,"So, are you the one to blame for getting almost half the pack dead." I'm caught off guard with his words. I stare at him shocked with wide glassy eyes. 

He then says,"If it wasn't for you half the pack wouldn't be gone and in cages!" I flinch at his tone and words. 
I then say,"Luke, I'm...I'm sorry. I couldn't...stop them." I try to say anything to Luke to make him understand, but he just shakes his head. My heart breaks into a million pieces and tears run down my face. 

Luke then says,"You should of never have been my mate." My wolf whimpers at Luke's words and I just stare at him with wide hurt eyes. Pain flows through my body at Luke's harsh words. I close my eyes not ever wanting to open them again. I feel myself being lifted and the earbuds get ripped off of my ears. I keep my eyes closed as whoever is carrying me walks. Whoever carries me walks for a little bit before tossing me onto the floor and then the sound of my cage closing is the only thing I hear followed by fading footsteps. Pain and sadness are lingering in my heart and I feel as if a piece of me has been ripped away from me. I cry. I cry because of everything I saw. It is my fault. It's all my fault that now the whole pack is suffering. Tears fall down my cheeks and onto the floor. Oh, Luke, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't be the mate you needed. I don't know what tomorrow brings but today feels like the worse day in my life I let myself fall asleep as I cry. 

AUTHORS NOTE-(I DID GO TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY AND I DID GET SOME MEDICINE SO I AM ALOT BETTER. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SAD, BUT IN THE FUTURE IT WILL GET BETTER. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO READ IT.)