Reuniting

After a lasting hug, I pull away from my mate. Our eyes connect and everything feels so amazing. I can smell his sweet intoxicating smell. I can see his soft caramel eyes and his breathtaking smile. I can hear his soothing heartbeat, and I feel safe a secure. We stay connecting with each other for some time. I never want this moment to end. Everything feels so perfect. I have my mate, I'm finally just like him, and I'm safe. Were interrupted by a person in a pale blue uniform. She pauses when she sees us both. 

She then says,"Oh I'm so sorry Alpha and Luna. I didn't mean to interrupt anything." She quickly bows and she looks a bit panicked. Wait, did she call me Luna? Luke turns to look at her and he looks a bit annoyed that she had interrupted our connection. 

Luke then said,"No, it's fine." She takes a deep breath and seems a little less panicked. She takes a few steps closer to me. 

She then says,"I'm just here to check on the Luna." Did she call me Luna again and why? I shake the thought out of my head as what I think is a nurse approaches me. She gently grabs my arm, which has an I.V in it. She looks at a whiteboard with a bunch of medical things on it. After she's done checking a few things she leaves me and Luke alone finally. Luke takes my hands gently and sparks fly up my hands imminently and it only makes me want Luke more. 

Luke then says,"Are you OK?" I smiled at him softly. He must have been a wreck when I was gone because I can sense his emotions and he's concerned.

I then say,"Luke I couldn't be any better. As long as I'm with you." I feel his mood lighten a little, but I know that he'll always be concerned and cautious with me. 

I then ask,"How long have I been here." 

Luke then says,"Around three days. When I found you, your heart was barely beating. I knew you weren't going to make it. I prayed to The Moon Goddess I didn't know what to do, so my wolf took over. He did only one thing he could think that could save you. He bit you, well I bit you, but it was my wolfs decision. When I finally gained control I was furious with my wolf, but as you began to heal and get better I excepted that what my wolf did was for the best." Luke stopped talking and a big salty tear rolled down his cheek. I could feel his sadness and pain. Luke took a few breaths and regained himself.

(PLAY THE VIDEO NOW!!!!)

Luke then said,"I thought that I was going to lose you, and it's hard to know that I almost did. It's because of me that I almost did lose you." He stared at our conjoined hands and another tear rolled down his cheek. This time I could sense his regret. I felt upset and sad that he blamed himself for what happened to me. 

I then said,"Luke, it wasn't your fault. It was destiny." Luke looks at me confused.

I then explain,"When I was unconscious and you had bitten me I met The Moon Goddess, Lundia. She told me that she had been watching me ever since I was young. She fell in love with me and wanted me somehow apart of werewolves, so she mated me to you." Luke stares at me with his jaw hanging out and his eyes huge. I nervously laugh at his reaction. I clear my throat waiting to hear what he says.

Luke finally says,"How?!" I laugh a little and shake my head to myself. I don't myself really know how its a mystery. 

I then answer,"Like I said Luke its destiny." He smiles at me and we slowly move closer to each other. Soon were only inches away. His smell reflects off of him and it's so good. We finally connect and my whole body is full of sparks. I feel our hearts become one and I can feel everything he's feeling. It's as if were one. I breathe through my nose in heavy gasps as we keep our kiss alive. I never ever want it to end, the feeling of us together doesn't have a word to explain it. When we do pull away were both panting heavily. That was the heaviest make out we've ever had. When our eyes meet we imminently both smile one another. 

I then say,"I love you, Luke." He smiles big when he hears me say those four words. 

Luke then says,"I love you too Ember." I felt a wave of safeness and love. I knew I loved him. I knew it with all my heart. I'll always remember this moment. Waking up to my mate who was there for me through my whole transformation. He didn't give up on me when I was missing, and he will always be my Luke. As I think of the future I know that I know nothing about being a werewolf. Fear goes through me. 

I then ask,"Now what? I mean I don't know anything or how to be a werewolf." I look down on the plain hospital bed. I then feel something warm touching my chin, and forcing it up. I look up and see Luke moving my head back up. Once my head is leveled with his he puts his hand back around mine. 

Luke then says,"Ember you may think that you are the only one who has to go through this, but you're wrong. Were in this together. I'm not going to leave you in the dark, I'm going to teach you and show you how to be a werewolf, and I promise that I'll never leave you again." A tear leaves my eyes. I feel so many emotions. Happiness, joy, and love. Luke smiles at my tear and he lifts his and wipes it away with his thumb, and then joins our hands together again.