Day 2 in Hell

I open my eyes to an air horn again. I look around my cage with sad eyes, and thankfully I see no one. I hear footsteps make their way to my cage, and I look up to see "Master" standing there in front of my cage. 

He then says,"Today you can have food, but if you slip up then I won't feed you for a week." I nod my head in response and he slides a metal bowl in a slot at the bottom of my cage. I wait for him to leave before I go over to the bowl. When I do get to the bowl I look down at it in disgust. It's the same watered down dog food. I sigh knowing this is all I'm gonna get. I grab the bowl and lift it up to my mouth. I tip the bowl and the brown much comes running into my mouth. I try to imagine that I'm having cake or anything other than this. After 10 minutes of forcing myself to eat this disgusting food, I set the bowl back down on the ground. I then scoot over to the corner of my cage. I pray that today won't be as bad as yesterday. "Master" then makes his way back to my cage. He looks down at my bowl and then me. 
He then says,"Well it looks like you're in a hurry to get the day started." I facepalm myself mentally for drinking my food so fast. "Master" then grabs my dress and pulls me out of my cage. He does the same thing as yesterday, and then we make our way down the row of cages. Again I try to look in the other cages but the light still isn't bright enough. "Master" types in a series of codes again and the door opens again. We walk down the hall and then stop at the same door as yesterday. I pray that he won't put me in the box. The door opens and we walk into the room. I see the table, and I look over and see the box. To my relief, we go to the table this time. "Master" stops walking once we reach the table, and he looks down at me.

He then says,"This here is the torture table. Here you will experience many types of tortures." Another man then appears and he lifts me up on the table. He also unhooks my leash. He then cuffs me to the table, and I look up to "Master". 

He then says,"Let's get this started." He then grabs something and I see that he's holding up a syringe. 

He then says,"First we half to give you, your daily dosage of drug." He injects the medicine into my neck and then grabs a spiked metal piece. He then attaches it to a drill and I watch in horror. 

He then says,"This may hurt a little." He then turns the drill on and inches closer to my leg. Soon the drill is touching me and I scream out in pain. A tear goes down my cheeks. I try to thrash against the cuffs, but I'm too weak. I close my eyes and let the darkness take me. ****

DREAM 

I look around and see that I'm in the forest. I take a deep breath letting my senses calm. I look around feeling someone with me. I then spot Luke. He smiles when he sees me. I run to him and soon I'm in his arms. I begin to cry because the memory of yesterday comes to mind. 
I then say,"I'm sorry Luke, I'm sorry." 

Luke then says,"What have they done to you?" I just shake my head and bury myself into his chest even more. 

I then say,"Luke please don't let me wake up. I don't think I can survive what they're gonna do to me." Luke looks down at me with anger and sadness in his eyes.

He then says,"Ember please don't give up. I need you. Please." I sigh and nod my head. 
I then say,"I'll try Luke. I promise." I pull away from Luke and look up at him. He looks tired and miserable. 

Luke then says,"I'm gonna find you Ember I promise. I won't give up." I nod, and I can hear the truth in his words. 

I then say,"Luke I love you." A tear rolls down our cheeks at the same time. Luke smiles sadly at me and I can feel his pain and sadness. 

Luke then says,"I love you too Ember." I could feel that the dream was ending, but I didn't want it to end. 

(PLAY THE VIDEO NOW!!!!!)

I then say,"Luke please don't leave me." 
Luke then says,"I half to go." With that, he turns around and walks away. Tears begin to pour down my cheeks and I yell for him to stop, but he keeps on walking. I fall to my knees and close my eyes not wanting Luke to leave me.

DREAM OVER

I open my eyes and look for Luke, but it was just a dream. I look around and see that I'm back in my cage. I then remember the drill and I look down on my leg, and when I see it my heart stops. My legs are all ripped up. Fresh blood still is on my legs. I cover my mouth with my shaky hand at the scene and a tear rolls down my cheek. I try moving my leg, but pain shoots up my leg. I groan at the pain and more tears make their way down my cheeks. I try to move my other leg, but the same pain shoots up my leg. I look at my hands and I see that they're ripped up too. I look around and wonder what I'm supposed to do now. I begin to cry because I don't know what to do. 

I then say,"Luke please I don't know what to do." I cry comes out of my mouth, because I have no one. I slowly make my way to the corner and I cry out as my ripped up legs drag on the hard ground. Once I make it to the corner my legs are in so much pain. I close my eyes and let a shaky breath come out. What am I gonna do? Luke, please find me. I open my eyes and look at my legs a little more and try to decide how bad they are. I touch one of the gashes and I move my hand away from it right away from it as the pain shoots up my leg. I pray that this won't get infected. I look at my arms and a sad frown makes it's way onto my face. After examining myself I lean my head back against the wall and sigh. I close my eyes not knowing what else to do and let my thoughts wonder somewhere else happier.****