Chapter 19: Our night

Hey. This gonna get.. A lil.. Spicy ;) btw there is a few sorta explicit pictures and gifs in here.. So uh. Yeah. If you're not comfortable reading it then just skip this whole chapter. And sorry it's taken so long to update
Play the song!! Daddy SOMO is a god. Okay bye. Enjoy the smut xx
---
Mateo's P.O.V.

Holy shit does she look hot.
I smirk and walk towards her, "Hey little bird. I see you found Skyler."
Raven nods and then stands up and walks towards me, the smile still on her far.
She looks like the bloody angel of death. And I love it.
She stands in front of me and looks up at me. "Any others?" She narrows her eyes, and her hand rests on my chest. Her bloody handprint being left behind.

I shake my head, and my fingers run through her hair then I grip it tightly and yank it back. She hisses in pain and glares at me, I smirk. "The rest are all dead, I only kept her 'round for my men."
She giggles, then when I release her hair she leans up and whispers in my ear. "Let's go out..." when she pulls back she gives me this crazed look and bites her lip.
Holy fuck, she looks like my own personal goddess while she's covered in the blood of my ex lover..

I nod my head and she smirks and begins to leave the room but I grip her waist and pull her back. "Where do you think you're going?" I tease her and dip my head into her neck and start to bite down right below her ear.
She leans her head back and tilts it slightly, "I was going to get dressed..." I pull away and smirk.

She whines and crosses her arms; then walks out of the room.
I look back over at skylers body. "Shame." I laugh.
---
I knock on Ravens door, "I have been waiting for 15 minutes, hurry the fuck up or I'll make you." I scowl.

The door opens and she leans against the door frame. She smirks. "Make me then." My eyes scan down her nude body, the tattoos and scars that cover her body only make me want her more.
My mind races with things I could do to her, as my eyes scan over her body.

Her breasts are full and perky, and she has metal rods going through the nipples. Her stomach is toned and her hips are the perfect shape for grabbing on to. Her hair goes down and touches her collar bones. She has our gang tattoo in the valley of her breasts and then one under. A dream catcher, catching a skull.

My hands slowly start to take of my jacket, and I begin to walk forward into the room

My hands slowly start to take of my jacket, and I begin to walk forward into the room. With every step I take, she takes another step backwards. My foot kicks the door shut just as her knees hit her bed. She lays back on the bed and smirks, then motions me forward with her fingers.
I toss my jacket and shirt off. Her eyes scan over my chest and her hands rest on her thighs. I get about a foot away from the bed and stop.
My eyes watch her hands as they trail up her thighs to her breasts. She then starts to tease her breasts while staring at me. She rubs her thighs together and let's out a soft moan.
We aren't leaving this room for a while..
---
Raven's P.O.V.

I watch his eyes lower to my chest where my hands are rubbing across my breasts. I bite my lip and my thighs spread so he has a clear view of my lower half.
His hands reach down to his belt and he slowly unclips it while staring at my hands that are slowly running down my chest to my thighs.
He takes the belt off then climbs on the bed. "Give me your hands."
I smirk and run my fingers across my private. His hand grips my wrists and pushes them together, his eyes dark with lust as he ties my hands together with the belt. He tightens it then tosses my hands down, and pushes them over my head.
He kneels between my thighs and grips them, yanking me towards them. His right hand slides from thigh up my body, when it slides over my breast he grips it tightly. But he keeps going and wraps his hand around my neck, then he leans down. "Do you like pain, my little one?"
I lift my head and bite his lip, then drag it out a bit. When I release it, I look up at him through my eyelashes. "No."
His eyes narrow, but he smirks when I say. "I love it."
His left hand tightens on my thigh and his right hand tightens on my neck. He pushes his hips against mine and starts to move his hips in a way that has my eyes rolling back and my back arching into him.

His hand does not release my neck, if anything it tightens. It begins to hurt; which causes me to push my hips up against his. I feel everything pushing against me.
His head dips to my neck, his hand moving from my neck to my breast where he grips it tightly.
His lips move across my neck, occasionally biting and licking.
I think he forgets I'm trained to get out of any binding..
I quickly get my hands free from the belt and grab his shoulders. I flip him over and straddle his thighs, his private pressing right up against mine.
He looks surprised for a moment but his hands reach out to grab my hips. He starts to sit up but my hands dig into his shoulder and pushes him down. He scowls, but then grunts when my nails dig into his chest and slide them down. Some areas begin to bleed and I lean down, my tongue licking up all the blood. His eyes watch my tongue and I kiss his chest then whisper, "You're mine."
My hand goes down to his private and I like him up with me, his hands grip my hips tightly as he pushes me down onto him. I moan and my head falls back, while my back arches out.
In my brief moment of distraction, he takes the chance to roll us over so he's on top. His hand grips my neck while the other holds my hips down. He looks up and smirks, then begins to thrust into me. I widen my eyes at the roughness, my hands go to his hair and I pull at it.

His thrust seem to get faster, and my eyes close

His thrust seem to get faster, and my eyes close. He leans down and lays his head next to me. He grunts in my ear, his free hand gripping my thigh and pushing it back so he has more room.
I moan loudly and my hands move to his back, digging my nails into his back and dragging them down. My nails stay in his back. My legs wrap around him.
Why didn't I do this before..
I push him back then make him turn on his back, I quickly climb on top of him. Aligning us again, I start to grind my hips down onto him.
He grips my hips, pulling me down onto him while he thrust his hips up.
I lean over him, my hands going over him and under the pillow. My knife now in my hands I lean back and continue to grind against him. I let the knife slide over his chest, biting my lips.
I lightly press down causing him to groan, the blood ooze out of the small cut I made. And I dip my finger in it, I momentarily stop grinding my hips into him. His eyes move up to mine, and I gently set my finger wit the blood on it between my lips and then suck the blood off.
His eyes close and I feel him twitch inside of me.
He quickly sits up and then streets to roughly pull me down onto him, pushing his hips up to meet mind. I moan his name loudly, while he continues to roughly thrust into me.
I lay my head on his shoulder and bite down on his shoulder, he grunts as he releases inside of me. Moments later I do the same, his hands release my hips and he sits back.
I move off of him and sit next to him, his chest is covered with smeared blood and he couldn't look sexier.
Go again.
I smirk, then start to lick up the blood on his chest.
---
Yeah so, I've never written smut before so take it easy on me. Kay? Byeee
-PT
(1472 words)