Chapter 31: At long last pt2

The time has come, This is the end.
Enjoy.

Celestine's P.O.V.

I move to stand in front of Lorenzo and Shaee, blocking the view of the screen, and smile, "Did you enjoy the show, Love birds?"

Lorenzo spits at me, glaring. "Fuck you." Shaee closes her eyes as tears run down her face.
I laugh, shaking my head. "We won, No need to be rude."
She always taught me not to be rude to the ones who are about to die.

Lorenzo's eyes suddenly move from my face to the screen over my shoulder. Then he arches his brow, his body shaking. The fucker was chuckling.

I narrow my eyes then slowly turn around to look at the screen.
I watch as Ravens smirk slowly falls from her face, and her head drops. Her hand falls to her side, and she falls to her knees, causing me to widen my eyes. "Sin, go. Help her! NOW!" I shout, causing Sin to run out of the room and towards her office.

Lorenzo and Shaee are smirking, but I keep my eyes on the screen as Ravens body collapses completely onto the floor.

She tries to support herself, lifting her body up by her hands. My eyes filled with tears as she slowly drags herself to his body. She moves at a slow pace, but when she finally reaches his body, she lays next to him and lays her head on his chest.

I see her lips move and then her eyes close.
"Shit shit shit!" I mumble, "Sin where the fuck are you?" I glare at the screen, my hands clenched at my side.

I continue to stare at the screen, until the door opens and Sin rushes in. Following after sin is Adam, our Doctor. He carries with him a box with a Red Cross on it. He helps Raven with her.. Mental issues. But he is also trained as a regular doctor. He heals all of her men, also.

They rush to her body and Sin pulls her away from Mateos body.
Adam instantly begins to opens the box, kneeling next to her.
Sin is shouting at him, but I muted the computer, backing away.
I gulp as I see foam slowly start to come out of her mouth. Adam moves her eye lids back. I have to grab onto the table, to keep myself from falling over.
Her eyes are filled with blood and the veins are red. Adam backs away and grabs his head, Sin looks up at the camera and shakes his head. He picks up her body and starts to leave the room. Adam following him again, at a slower pace.

I let out a scream, then punch the computer. The screen goes black and the glass shatters. I lean on the table, both my hands resting on it. My head falls limp and I close my eyes tightly,

I breathe in, then out.
In
Out
In...

"Well I guess you didn't win after all." His smug voice fills the room. My head lifts and I turn around slowly. "Now that she's dead, we have no bad blood. I'm willing to let this go, Celestial."

My eye twitches.
Kill.
Kill.
Kill.
I smirk, "Actually, fuck face. My name is Celestine. Or as you will refer to me as, Goddess." I unclench my hands, then stand in front of Shaee, "We have bad blood. So much of it. More blood that's in this pretty ladies body."

I giggle, "Well, actually. Let's find out." My hand reaches for the knife in my pocket, I flick it open the swiftly swipe it across her neck.

She widens her eyes and coughs up blood all over me, her neck gushes blood. Lorenzo shouts, "YOU FUCKING BITCH! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" His eyes turn red, as he holds back his tears.