Chapter 1

A/N the picture above is a necklace that Cassie always wears.

Cassie's POV:

The day that I left my dimension was probably the worst I ever had, judging that I'm only five now.

But it did change my life forever. What could happen?

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Castiella Winchester daughther of angel of the Lord Castiel and legendary hunter Dean Winchester.

I was practicing using one of my powers, illusion making, with Uncle Gabe in the living room while Daddy, Papa, and Uncle Sam were doing research in the library.

"Okay Cassie the way you make illusions is that you have to really focus exactly what you want to make and you snap your fingers," Uncle Gabe said then made a blue lollipop.

I paid attention closely because I really wanted to make Daddy a pie to prove him I can control my powers.

"Okay now try to make some food. How about a dessert. It's easy as pie," Uncle Gabe said then made a slice of cherry pie.

I thought for a while then snapped my fingers. Nothing happened.

I thought for a little bit longer then snapped my fingers again. I made an entire apple pie! My favorite!

 I made an entire apple pie! My favorite!

I gasped and jumped up and down.

"I did it! I did it Uncle Gabe!" I shouted, showing the pie to Uncle Gabe.

"You sure did munchkin," Uncle Gabe said, ruffling my hair. After that I calmed down a little.

Then I remembered about Daddy.

"Can I give the pie to Daddy, Uncle Gabe?" I asked.

"Sure munchkin. We can practice your powers tomorrow. Maybe we can even teach you how to fly," Uncle Gabe said.

I gasped when Uncle Gabe said I can learn how to fly tomorrow.

I always wanted to learn how to fly. I tried before, it ended up with me with a broken arm until it healed in two minutes.

Papa was mad at me so he told me I'll won't learn to fly until I'm older.

I ran off to find Daddy with a large smile on my face. After about two minutes of running around the bunker I finally found Daddy.

He was still with Papa and Uncle Sam still doing research in the library.

Probably still working on a case near the bunker.