Chapter 8

A/N I need this because of reasons and it was the 🎶Heat of the Moment🎶!!!^
Gabriel is the best!!! 🍫🍬🍭Real authors note at the end.

Cassie's POV

I was waiting for Uncle Gabe to do some archangel tricks on the socs or to appear.

The song was still going on and nothing is happening.

I couldn't see what was going on outside because Johnny and Ponyboy were blocking my view of the door.

I sighed. Suddenly heard the flutter of wings.

I gasped a little then turned to my right. It was Uncle Gabe again!

He put a finger to his lips telling me to be quiet then pointed to Ponyboy and Johnny.

"Johnny, you heard that?"

"Probably a bird,"
Uncle Gabe came close to me.

"Hiya munchkin, remember they can't hear or see me but they can still hear you so don't talk just think and I'll read your mind," Uncle Gabe said to me. I nodded.

"Okay, I want to help Texas, Two bit, Pepsi, and Steve beat those socs with a trick and Cassie please don't use your powers for a while. Horseboy is starting to get sucspicous," Uncle Gabe said then teleported outside.

Wait did Uncle Gabe called Dally Texas, Ponyboy horseboy, and Sodapop Pepsi?

I think he did.

Ponyboy moved and I could finally see outside.

Sodapop, Steve, Two bit and Dally were all yelling at the socs to get out of here.

One of the socs had a bloody nose and a switchblade.

Boy, did he look mad. Uncle Gabe better hurry up on that trick.

Gabriel's POV

I've been watching Cassie in this dimension for a while, she was using her powers a lot and some people are starting to get sucspicous.

It's been hard around here.

Sam and Dean miss Cassie a lot as well for me.

With Castiel and Dean asking me where's Cassie made me miss her even more.

I never told Castiel which dimension I sent her to.

I can't even visit her a lot or a long time.

Even the time when Cassie had a nightmare, I sent an illision of myself to calm her down.

I still think I've made the right choice sending her to this specific dimension, The Outsiders dimension.

I was watching Cassie when some of those stupid socs came and started harassing Dally and Cassie.

Man, I can't stand them.

Cassie ran inside the store with Ponyboy and Johnnycakes.

I saw the chance to see Cassie and I took it.

Castiel better not follow me here. I teleported to the Outsiders dimension next to Cassie.

Cassie gasped a little.

I missed her so much.

I told her I was going to do a trick on the socs and teleported outside near the road where no one can see me.

Dally gave one of them a bloody nose. They looked like they were ready for a fight.

I smirked. This was going to be fun.