Chapter 11

A/N Pretend that there's only four socs in the picture down below and part of it might be violent and kind of graphic. Plus I found out how to add gifs.😄

Cassie's POV:

All the socs circled around me with their switch blades pointed at me.

I covered my eyes with my hair since they were still gold and held my angel blade by my side.

Even though the socs already saw my eyes gold, I didn't want to show them again.

They might start getting suspicious and tell someone.

It's bad enough the gang already knows, I don't want the entire dimension to know about me being a nephilim.

A soc crouched down to my height with his switch blade just under my chin

"What are you gonna do freak? Cry. You're greaser friends aren't here to protect you!" The soc in front of me taunted.

His breath smelled like beer. I covered my nose. I know the smell of beer because of Daddy.

He sometimes drinks it and I don't like it.

"Aw, does the little greaser freak doesn't like the smell of beer?" the soc taunted me and one poured some beer on me.

They all laughed at me and continued calling me names like 'freak' and 'white trash.'

At that point I had it with these socs. I punched the soc in the nose, making him fall backwards.

His back hit the passenger door of the car, making a large dent in the car door and shattering the window as well.

The soc held his nose which was bleeding and pointed at me.

"That son of a bitch broke my nose! Get her!" The soc yelled then tried to get back up.

He failed and stayed there until he eventually passed out.

Another soc grabbed me by the shoulder and tried to hurt me.

I swinged my angel blade near the soc's stomach but I only cut his shirt.

I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to my face while the others tried to stop me.

I punched him in the face two times then kicked him in the stomach.

He fell backwards and held his nose. Another soc grabbed my shoulder so I grabbed his hand and crushed it.