Chapter 13

A/N Sorry if the end of the last chapter made you cry. I almost cried writing it.

Cassie's POV:

I started waiting until the sun rose again. It was the middle of the night and I can't sleep.

Darry, Sodapop, and Ponyboy were already asleep so I can't do anything fun. Or make noise.

"Moose, I'm bored. What can I do for now?" I asked Moose.

Moose didn't say anything. He doesn't talk much just like bumblebee. They talked once but now they don't talk any more.

Maybe they lost their voices.

I sighed, laying back on the couch and covered myself with the blanket that was close by.

Mickey Mouse wasn't on any more so I was changing the channels. All thirteen of them.

I couldn't find the remote anywhere so I used my powers to turn the knob on the tv to change the channel. I stopped changing the channels when I found a game show.

I love game shows. Uncle Gabe and I watch them all the time. Mostly Japanese game shows because they're funny. It was jeapordy.

Jeapordy is one of my favorite game shows.

"Okay, Bill here's your question. This band 'invaded' the USA, and altered the music scene over there. Teenage girls were blown to smithereens. Who was it?" The host asked.

I thought for a moment. I like to play along with the game show. "Uh The Beatles," I said quietly.

"What is The Beatles," the contestant said.

"That's correct," the host said. The host looks really strange. He looks real old and his mustache looks fake.
I cheered for myself.

"Before we roll commercials I want to say something to my niece, Castiella Winchester," the host faced the camera.

"Hiya Cassie. It's your Uncle Gabriel," the host said. He shapesifted to Uncle Gabe. Uncle Gabe still had that fake mustache on.

He looks silly.

"You may not recognize me from this brilliant disguise," Uncle Gabe pointed to his fake mustache.

Uncle Gabe ripped off his fake mustache.

"There. Now you can finally recognize me. So, Cassie, you're probably wondering, 'What the heck is going on and why is your most favorite most handsome uncle is on tv?' Well, this is the other way I can communicate with you while I'm still at our dimension," Uncle Gabe started.

Everything behind Uncle Gabe started to change. It was the living room at home.

I opened my mouth to say something but Uncle Gabe interrupted me.

"Before you say anything, you need to know that I can only see you so I can't hear you. Your Papa just came home. He told me where you're going when you're getting your new powers. The thing is that he forgot to tell you and your friends how to get there," Uncle Gabe said with annoyance in his voice.

"Go get that book I gave you and open it up to a page that hasn't been written in yet," Uncle Gabe said. I nodded then teleported back to my room.

I quickly grabbed the book before teleporting back in to the living room.

"Okay, you have the book, now turn to a page that hasn't been written on," Uncle Gabe said.

I did what Uncle Gabe said and turned to a blank page.