Chapter 12

A/N Updates will take longer since I'm updating my old chapters. The information about nephillims is true and some of it is fake.

Cassie's POV:

I was still swinging on the swings for a while since it feels like I'm flying and I still don't know when or if I'm ever going to fly.

Papa told me not to try flying because the more I do the longer it will take for me to actually learn how to fly.

Something about my wings haven't 'develop' enough to fly yet.

I still don't understand how that works but I still try to fly at least a few inches above the floor.

I fail every single time.

After about five minutes, Papa stopped pushing me higher since I told him

Then Papa stopped pushing me until the swing came to a complete stop.

I got off the swing and walked up to Papa.

Papa picked me up again.

"What should we do now?" Papa asked me.

I thought for a moment. I want to ask him if he could teach me how to fly but I know that Papa would just say no like always.

"Maybe you can teach me how use my powers then we can watch a movie at the nightwy double tonwight," I said.

Papa wanted to know more about this deminsion so the Nightly Double is a good place to start.

I just wish that the socs won't ruin it for me and Papa but I just really want to learn how to use my powers better.

If I say powers and not just "teach me how to fly", Papa might actually teach me how to fly.

Papa picked me up again.

He sighed heavily then turned to me.

"You're growing up so fast. I'll teach you how to use the powers all nephilims have. You'll get your new powers at the safe house. Also what's the Nightly Double," Papa said.

I giggled.

Papa needs to know a lot of stuff in this dimension.

Ponyboy's POV:

The gang and I all walked back home. I'm still pretty shock about what Castiel said.

Castiel said that Cassie is part archangel, the most powerful creatures in existence.

He also said that all of us have to stay at a safe house all because of Cassie's powers.

Cassie only showed us only a few of her many powers.