Chapter 6

A/N you'll find out why I put this song on later also I think I'm going to make the chapters even longer because I mostly have nothing to do this summer. By now the chapter is about 3000 words long.

Cassie's POV

"Where are you? Where are you, abomination?" Uncle Luci shouted again. Papa, Daddy, and Uncle Sammy were gone.

Uncle Luci said that they didn't want me anymore because I'm a monster.

He couldn't find me because I was hiding all around the bunker. I could've teleported out of the bunker but my powers didn't work.

I ran into a random room filled with a lot of stuff and boxes, into the way back.

I saw some light on the bottom of a shelf. I pulled it close to me then it opened to show a room I haven't been in before.

There were a lot of drawings and chains with the drawings on them. There was a chair in the middle of the room.

Once I saw Daddy and Uncle Sammy draw one of the drawings and there's the same drawing on the back of Daddy's car.

If I haven't seen it then Uncle Luci probably doesn't know about it.
I walked in it then shut the door behind me.

I sat down and hugged my knees to my chest.

"You thought you could've run away from. Right, angel freak?" I heard Uncle Luci.

I slowly raised my head up to see Uncle Luci sitting in the chair.

He got up and walked up to me. Uncle Luci stopped right in front of me.

He picked me up from under my arms.

"You are an abomination. Nephilims are abominations. They are not allowed to live."

Uncle Luci threw me on the ground.

Everything was all black.

______

I

shot up and started crying a lot. I had been having that nightmare ever since that incident.

I clutched my tuffed moose and bumblebee tightly.

The door opened up and Ponyboy ame in my new room.

He sat on the bed and put me on his lap. I cried in his shoulder.