Chapter 3

A/N For a while I'll be updating my early chapters because they're not that good and lacking details.

Cassie's POV:

I cuddled closer to Dally since I was still scared of the lightning outside.

Back home when there was a storm, Daddy was always there to calm me down but Daddy isn't here right now but Dally kind of reminds me of Daddy.

I'm really bored since that I can't do anything until Dally's wakes up or when the storm calms down. It's already been an hour and the storm already calmed down a little.

I managed to get out of Dally's arms. I walked to where the window was again. I stared out the window, staring at the stars.

Looking at the stars is relaxing for me like watching the rain. It's that the stars are really pretty.

After about thirty minutes I got bored.

My eyes wondered to the ground where there was a lot of cars and people coming to the front door.

There was music downstairs so it was probably a party.

Maybe it's someone's birthday and they're celebrating.

Maybe I can explore this place for now. Dally said that this isn't the place that I'm staying so I just want to explore it.

I walked over to the door with moose in my arms. I would've gotten bumblebee as well but I can't really carry moose and bumblebee at the same time.

Also bumblebee is in my backpack and to get him I would have to open my backpack which would make noise and probably wake up Dally.

I slowly opened the door. The light was still on in the hallway.

I walked out if the room and closed the door behind me. It wasn't quiet like it was when Dally brought me here an hour ago.

There was really loud music coming from downstairs and a lot of talking. How can Dally sleep through this?

I walked downstairs to see what was going on downstairs.

There were a lot of people dancing.

It does looks like a party. When I walked downstairs people looked at me then continued what they were doing.

When I reached the bottom step I heard some barking. It didn't sound like a hellhound. It sounded like a normal dog.

When I walked in to a room that had a lot of people in it. There was a dog!

"Doggie!" I shouted and ran towards the dog.

I didn't even realized that I dropped moose.