An Encounter. P1

A loud, sarcastic sounding voice echoed through the forest as I, Dipper Pines, was making my way home to the shack. I wasn't far from it when i heard the laugh. "Who-who's there?" I stuttered. Backing up. "Oh, just me" a voice sneered. I wasn't expecting a reply. I try to stay composed, "Very helpful." I say sarcastically. Still backing up i feel something hard hit my back. I had reached the tree. "fuck" I thought to myself. It was just then when the voice revealed itself...

"Hello Pinetree." He was a tall man, Blonde hair with black tips, Striking golden eyes and if that wasn't already unnatural enough, his eyes glowed too. Well, eye. The other was covered by some sort of patch? I could quite make out what he was wearing, because it was quite dark out, apart from it was a yellow tux type of thing. I would say formal but the bright colour completely threw me off of that idea. He also had a grin which spread ear to ear, although his teeth were as sharp as pins, his grin seemed almost friendly, He was rather attractive, in my opinion. "Am... Am i supposed to kn-know you?" I stutter. The man laughed and shaked his head "Well, yes, but if you can't remember. The names Cipher." He held his hand out so like the polite thing to do, i shook it. Then his hand glowed with vibrant blue flames which surrounded our hands. I was too shocked to pull my hand back in time. He finished his sentence, "Bill Cipher" Then shot me a cold smirk.

After a few seconds anger heated inside me and melted the freezing shock. "What did you just do to me!?" I question, sounding irritated. "Nothing much, Pinetree, don't worry that little head of yours about it anyway." He leaned in towards me. I held my eyes shut tight. I felt something being put on my face near my eye. It was cold and unpleasant. Soon Bill had stopped doing whatever he had been and disappeared.

I decided to walk back to the shack. Pointing my torch at the ground, It was dark and the path i had taken was rocky due to being near the mountains and on top of that my shoe laces were undone, I make it back without tripping but by the time i got back i had forgotten all about crossing paths with Bill. I walk inside. I sit on my bed and read Harry Potter until around 11:27pm when Mabel bursts into the room and says to me "What's up, Disco Girl?" Then flops onto her bed in laughter.

"Pftt whatever" i say playfully. She puts a small hat on waddles and dances around the room with him, Giggling in a love-sick kind of way every ten seconds. "Gee, what's up with you?" I ask. She pulls out a picture of this 'cute' guy and rants on about how he is definitely her future husband. "Have you even spoke to him yet?" i ask her, kinda impressed of how confident she was about this. "Pshhh well, not yet, but I've found out his house address, whole family name and location AND I've listened to every one of his conversations today!" she chirped. "And you're proud of yourself for this?" I say, concerned. "Well if its a guy like him, who wouldn't be!?" She then looked up from the picture and tilted her head at me. "You okay?" I ask her. "Am i okay, are YOU okay!?" she blurts out "What are you on about?" I mumble "I'm on about that triangle painted around your eye!!" she says sounding as if it was supposed to be obvious. "The WHAT now!?" I shriek running over to the mirror, she wasn't lying, there was a triangle painted around my eye.

"How strange, is this what Bill was putting on my face earlier?" I think to myself. "Wow, Pinetree, are you Einstein or something?" a voice says from behind me and Mabel. The voice clicked instantly. "Bill!?" I growl. "Why yes, it is me, Bill!" He says sounding pretty cheerful. "So, shooting star, been a while huh?" he tipped his hat to Mabel. Mabel giggled and then curtseyed. "And you, Pinetree, hasn't been that long, hm." He says looking over to me, "You're right, wait another ten decades THEN come see me." I grunt. "Dipper, don't be so rude!" Mabel says, "Now apologise and give this to him!" Mabel demands, shoving a sticker, that had a heart and says "Sorry" in a pink glittery font, into my hands to give to him. "Why should I!?" I exclaim. "Because i told you so!" I give her a look as if to say "really, dude?" then she nods frantically. "Ugh fine." I stick the sticker on bills chest.

"Why thank you, My Pinetree." He giggles, then pulls me into a tight hug. I push him back "Get off me! And stop calling me pinetree, plus who said i was y- i was cut of by one of mabels screeches. I knew this screech, it was her fangirl screech. "EEEEEE!! SHIPSHIPSHIP!" I stare at her, unamused. Bill looks at her and tilts his head. "Oh boy..." I say in my head then facepalm.

(Part two is called "Fangirl Problem")