Demons don't win. (P22)

(3rd POV)

Bill set Dipper down, who was crying and wiping his face in the blondes cape, screaming at him, and every now and again grabbing his neck and shaking him, as if that was going to do anything. "PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT! SHE'S GOING TO BURN ALIVE IN THERE!" He yelled. You could hear the pain in his voice, yet Bill stayed sat on his red-lace couch, legs crossed, tapping a finger on the armrest. Dipper threw himself in front of him and grabbed his leg, crying into the material of his trouser. Bill maintained the cold glare upon his face, and looked down at him. After ten or so minutes, Dipper regained his composure, and looked up at the demon whom sat upon the couch, expressionlessly, sipping from a cocktail glass. "Is she dead?" Dipper asked, his voice shaking. Bill tried, but couldn't hold his sanity together any longer. An unwelcoming cackle escaped his mouth as he rose from his seat slowly, head facing the ground, his hair shadowing his face.

Dipper stumbled backwards, "W-WHATS SO FUNNY, MANIAC!?" He roared. Bills laughing got more intense; Dipper got more uncertain. "See for yourself ~" Bill said, his eye for some reason tearing up, and his voice losing its strength. Dipper slowly turned around, keeping his eyes on Bills eye. He was... crying. Once Dipper had fully averted his eyes, he was greeted with a large window that showed...The room.

Mabel's top half was slowly being consumed, despite the bottom half had been fully taken. Dippers eyes widened and tears formed, but failed to escape his eyes. Bill dropped to his knees, "I-Didn-t wa-nt thi-s" Bill said, between sobs. Dipper couldn't bare to watch it anymore, he swung around and grabbed bill and hugged him, like a child with a fear of the dark lost in the woods. Bill knew Dipper would never forgive him, but he wrapped his arms around Dipper anyway, placing his head into dippers hair, tears streaming down his face. He held the back of Dippers head into his chest and ran a hand up and down his back reassuringly. Dipper pulled back after what seemed like forever, but forever spent well, and looked up at Bill. Dipper was pale, his hair was a mess, there were marks on his cheek, visibly from where he had been crying, "Bill" the boy said weakly, "Kill me."

Bill didn't know how to respond, though he soon spoke up, "But th-en i'll b-e alo-one" He said, his bottom lip quivering, his eye red from where he was rubbing his tears away; they kept returning. "You would've done it five years ago, so why. Won't you do it. NOW?" Dipper yelled, breaking out into tears. He cupped bills face in his hands. "You don't have to watch-" Dipper sniffed, "Just. Please." Dipper finished, wiping another tear off Bills face with his thumb. "Y-your parents will mi-ss you. I'd- m-miss you." Bill stuttered. "Without Mabel I'm nothing. If its not you who does it-then it'll just be myself." Dipper said, almost like it was a threat. "F-fine." Bill said, defeated and dead on the inside. Dipper leaned in and kissed Bill on the lips, connecting his hand with Bill's hand. He parted from the kiss and gave Bill a weak but still warmly welcoming smile. "Just know, I'm sorry." Bill said. "I wish I could say the same," Dipper replied calmly.

Bill stood up, Dipper did too. They stood close to each other, Bill put his head onto dippers, "Close your eyes." Bill whispered to Dipper. "Okay.." Dipper replied, his voice mellow, following the instruction given. Once dipper and Bills heads were touching, Bill continued to murmur a small, un-audible sentence under his breath. Afterwards he wrapped his arms around Dippers waist. A few seconds passed and then Dipper suddenly fell weak. He was no longer breathing and his heart was no longer beating. Bill knew he had done what Dipper wanted, but he was no longer willing to care thats what he wanted. He dropped to his knees and held the boys body close to him, crying and repeating the words softly into Dippers ear, 'I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry' Bill stayed there for couple ore hours before he fell asleep hugging the body. The last words he said before he decided to rest his eyes were, "I'm so sorry, Mason."

A couple hours later, Bill woke up to the same melancholy scene. The room was dark as all the candles lighting up the room had blown out, all that was left was the light from the lava, projecting through the glass pane onto the walls and floor near. It also released a pleasant heat, but it wasn't quite as welcoming as a fireplace...

"Do you have any idea what it's like to live forever? It's lonely. Whenever you care for someone, they die before you know it.

People call me a demon, and now I've met with my own curse. Demons Don't Win..."

*****

Im crying omg help.

~The End~