||Some smut sjskjs||

(Dippers a dom tho, idk, holy shizazzle 🤧)

It was early morning, let's say., just passed 2am. Bill and Dipper had become close friends over the years, ever since they bonded over axolotls. Yes, literally, they bonded over their knowledge of salamanders. I guess it really doesn't take much for these two to connect. Anyway, the two friends were hanging out, sat on the carpet, playing some old shitty video games on a console they had dug out the basement. Bill had fallen asleep while reading an old comic, with his head rested against Dipper's thigh. This wasn't weird for either of them, it turned out they were both pretty big nerds, and they usually sit like this and study together, not that Bill needed to study, just that he found it fun to learn.

Dipper was about to pack up so he could also sleep, so he woke Bill, so he could get up. To wake him, he just poked him, "Bill get up-" Bill waved his arm, as if to dismiss Dipper. Dipper chuckled. "Cmon dude, i gotta get up." Bill groaned. "Then just stand up, idiot." Dipper shook his head, facepalming. "Your h e a d is on my
l e g, dumb dumb." Bill opened his eye. "Wha- Oh shit. Right." He sat up, He didn't wear an eyepatch around dipper, He just covered his missing eye with his fringe, under it was a small patch of yellow brick. And because of Bills' hair being a mess, the brick was showing. "Hey dude," Dipper leaned toward Bill slightly. "Your fringe-" Bill was about to hesitate but Dipper moved his arm up to Bill's head, and played around with his hair. Bill smiled, collapsing back, leaning his head into Dippers lap. Dipper laughed, "Dude, seriously?" Bill flicked Dipper's hand. "Don't stoppp-" He whined. "Okay~" Dipper laughed, continuing to play with Bills' hair. Lil' naive Dipstick didn't realize he had friccen turned on Bill.

After a few minutes, Dipper yawned, "I think i'm gonna head to bed now-" Bill shook his head, rolling over and grasping onto Dippers torso. "Nuu-" He said, in a stort of makeshift-crying tone. "I'm tired, man." Bill looked up at Dipper and pouted. Dipper groaned, "The fuck is your problem dude?" Dipper had a point, Bill was acting pretty needy. "Nghh-" Bill let go of Dippers waist, and just moved himself so he was sat in his lap. Bill had a fairly small frame, and Dipper was slightly more muscular, surprisingly, so he'd fit nicely. (PubErTy hiT hiM HaRD 👁👄👁 killme.) Dipper laughed, shaking his head in disbelief. "Dude forreal, that's ga-" Well, this is where shit goes downhill. Dipper stopped, then spoke again. "Whatthefuck-" Bill was unzipping his own jeans. "duDe-" Dipper squealed. Bill snarled. "Shut up." Dipper just sat there.
(ifeelextremelyuncomfortable😌✋️i'ma friccen stop there, yeehaw buster.)