It was bound to happen (P7)

-time skip a heck ton of hours since last chapter-

(Bills POV)

Pinetree had fallen asleep while we were out. We had been out way longer than i expected because it was coming up to sunset. I carefully picked up my pinetree and placed him on my back. I got him back to the shack, opened the door to see Stan, stood in front of me with his arms crossed breathing down my neck. "Holy shit." i thought to myself. I put Dipper down, afterwards I step back, and put my arms up. "What do you think you were doing, Demon?" Stan grunted. "Uh well, i uh-" Pinetree cut me off,"He was taking me back, Stan." "Back from where?" Stan questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Oh uh, The lakes, i had fallen and cut my knee open on some rocks and there came Bill, he uh, helped me up and brought me back!" I smiled nervously, hoping Stan would believe me, Bill nodded his head, also smiling nervously. "Can i see the cut? Might need antiseptic." "shitshitshit" "Sure." I mumble.

Fortunately, i thought of an idea soon enough. I grabbed a rock that was stray on the ground and managed to cut my leg open with it, after a few seconds i realised i could have said bill had already healed it, but hey, i suppose the damage is already done. I get up from where bill had placed me and limp over to where Stan was standing. He see's my knee. "Well... Thank you, Cipher." He says, sounding surprised. "Now, may you leave?" Stan pulls me into the house. "Well actua-" 'SLAM' Stan swung the door shut, patted my head and sent me upstairs. "Ask Mabel to clean that cut up, okay champ." He states, Then sits back down onto the couch. I made my way upstairs into the attic. Mabel was already asleep so i sit down onto my bed, letting out a long sigh, when i heard knocking at the triangular window 'tap tap tap' "pssstt, Pinetree!" Confused, i get up and stumble over to the triangular- shaped window. I push it open, a strong gush of cold air, flooding the room. I looked out into the misty night and there stands a figure, floating. A rather refined posture. They lean forward, smile kindly and wave "Hello, Pinetree!" He says, sitting onto the ledge of the window. "Bill!" I whisper- shout with glee.

"Come in." I finish, implying to Bill by stepping back and holding my arm out to help him in. He takes my hand jumps in through the window. "That cut looks pretty bad, Kid. You could have just said I already healed it-" "Yeah, I realised that after I did it." I but it, putting a spare pillow onto the floor and a few blankets. "I suppose you can sleep here, unless i do and you can sleep on my bed." He walks over to the blankets on the floor and takes a seat on them. "No, this is fine" Bill states to me. "Okay then, Night isosceles." I joke, walking over to my bed and lie down. I glance over at Bill one last time before shutting my eyes.