Fangirl Problem (P2)

(Dippers POV)

Mabel... she is known as the biggest fangirl in the world, and i am no stranger to the fanfictions she's read. Ugh, I'm shivering just thinking about them. I'm also aware that she ships me with the insane corn chip who's currently sat in the back garden chatting with Mabel and picking all the flowers then chewing them. Well, i suppose they'll be good friends, since they both need serious mental help. Oh, get this right, Mabel's given Bill permission to stay 'round for a few nights. This can only go one way, and that way won't turn out well.

Half way through my thoughts i was interrupted by a certain voice, "Heya Pinetreeee ~" The voice purred. I just leaned back against my chair and continued reading, Ignoring Bill. "Hey Pinetree, I'm speaking to ya" He said. He poked me numerous times chanting "Pinetree" trying to get my attention. Of course, I ignored him. That was until he pushed my book shut and took it off me. "Hey, do you min- hmph!" Bill was leaning over me, back arched, kissing me. At first i wasn't sure what to do but i knew that i liked him... So I reluctantly kissed back. He soon had his arms round my waist and my arms were leaning on his shoulders by his neck, leaving my cheeks to be coloured in a deep shade of pink.

(3rd POV) Soon the 'kiss' had turned to something more... passionate. Bill had Dipper pinned to the chair as he took ownership of his pinetrees mouth, rarely stopping for breaths. Soon, Bill pulled out of the 'kiss', a smirk across his face whilst Dipper, on the other hand, was left panting, catching his breath that the demon had just taken from him. "You wanted my attention?" Dipper said, jokingly after catching his breath, cheeks still shaded in pink. "Ah, Yes i did." Bill exclaimed. "So, what's up?" Dipper questioned. "Well, uh..." Bill started, sounding nervous. "Go on" Dipper insisted. "So uh, i heard about this uh, this summer concert thing that uh, that people go to." Bill stuttered. "What about it?" Dipper sighed. "I was wondering if you'd..." He gulped then carried on "...go with me?" Dipper stared at Bill for a moment then worked up the courage to say "As a couple?" Bill went a light shade of rose pink before saying "Well, that's what i was hoping." Dipper tried to say cool but inside he was jumping up and down like a kid after sweets. "Cool." He said before being interrupted by a bubbly voice, saying "these will will look GREAT in my scrapbook!" I quickly turned around to see Mabel, stood there holding a camera and pictures she had just taken... oh lord.