Nightmares. (P8)

(Dippers POV)

Just when i start to drift off i open one eye and glance over at Bill. He held his eye shut and tried to sleep. I could tell he was struggling to sleep. "Hey, Bill." I whisper, aware that Mabel was sleeping. He looked over at me. "You uh, you okay over there, cause if you need i uh, i suppose you could share a bed with me..?" I said, almost cringing at my words. Bill smiled and got up. He dragged a pillow along with him. After he had lead by me he smirks and says "Looks like a certain Pinetree's warming up to me, eh Kid" He nudges me, jokingly. "Pfft, whatever" I laugh. He holds me tightly and smiles as we slowly fall asleep.

-a few hours (maybe) later-

I'm not quite sure what time it was before i awoke in a cold sweat. I shot upright and looked around in fear, my eyes tearing up. I must have woke Bill too because he sits up by me, "What's wrong, My Pinetree?" He questions. "I uh." I looked away from Bill in fear. "Please don't hurt me." I sob. Bill holds my head close to his chest and wipes the tears off my cheeks. "I would never." He whispers softly. After calming down, i explained the 'dream' to Bill. Long story short, in the 'dream' he had burnt Mabel alive and left me in suffering. He held his mouth in shock. He was confused about why i would have a 'dream' like that, none the less, so was i. He assures me it was just a bad dream and holds me close again.

(Bills POV)

I held Dipper. He just explained a terrible dream he previously had. The sunrise flood the room as i held him, i clutched my eye shut, it was rather bright, blinding almost.. I took his stroked his hair, he was calming down, it must have been a pretty detailed dream to cause him this much distress. I couldn't help but to feel 'guilty' or whatever meatsacks call this stupid feeling. I sighed, "Have i really scared Pinetree this much for him to think like that?" i was deep in though i didn't realize a certain girl in the corner of my eye, slowly pulling out a camera.

(Mabel's POV)

Heheheeeeh. I focused the camera on the two boys, a trait of concentration on my face. I licked my top lip and aimed the camera lense juuust right... SNAP!! My camera flashed. Dipper pulled back from Bill and looked at me, a look of disbelief, spreading across his face. "Y-you're kidding me, right?" he groaned. I quickly glance a mischievous smile at Dipper, who looked back at me, giving me the face of 'You betrayed me.' I giggled at him, after looking at the picture a couple times. Bill put his arm around Dipper, who was growling at me, "Calm down Pinetree, i mean, it could have been worse." Bill smirked, making Dipstick's face over there go a shade of crimson. "Plus, it's super cute!" I add.

(Dippers POV)

"Why are you even awake this early?" Bill and I, question Mabel in unison. We cross our arms and raise an eyebrow at Mabel. "I'm waiting" I say to her. She puffs out her cheeks, kinda like Kirby, then lets out all the air with a big huff. "My fangirl senses kicked in." She says, this sounded absurd. "Are you for real?" I spoke, sounding unimpressed, to Mabel. "Yeah." She huffs, sounding too serious for this to be fake. "That... that's probably a problem." I was stoked. How on earth does she genuinely have 'fangirl instincts?' And if not, then how disturbing is he imagination to think of these excuses? Then again, having to share a laptop and knowing what she watches, her mind has probably been corrupted by cute guys, dreadful pop music, glitter, anime and worst of all... yaoi...

(woah sounds like me lmaoo)