Something interesting. (P12)

(I just like the song, don't mind me xD)

(Dippers POV)

I sat down by the lake once again. I held the little ticket for the Summer Concert, Bill was going to take me to. It had already been. Mabel and Pacifica went together, I'm pretty sure I was wasted at the bar, again. I held the little ticket tighter as a tear dropped onto it, a minute or two later, another tear, and another, but these weren't tears, this time they were raindrops. It was cold out but I didn't care, I had felt cold inside for weeks now. I needed someone, I needed Bill. I have no clue i'd want him back, after what he did so many years back, he hadn't changed, people don't just... change. Then again, people don't change, he's not a person, he's a demon. But saying that, what are demons said to be? Heartless thats what. The sound of the river crashing against the rocks, and the rain crashing against the river, and the wind crashing against the rain, these sounds filled my ears. It was a storm but at this point, what wasn't? Another tear slipped from my eye as my hair and clothes got soaked, so much for a 'joyful last day.' After some contemplating and drastic emotion switches. I had somehow managed to make myself despise Bill. Just like that. I felt... better. I mean, he was a demon after all.

I packed my bags a few days back, so I wouldn't have to do it today. I marched my way back to the shack, through the sea of trees, until I got there. As soon as I walk in someone puts a towel round my shoulders and ruffs up my hair. Of course, it was Wendy. "So, where's that Yellow Suit guy gone?" She asks me, nudging my shoulder jokingly. I pick up my head and look at her, a blank expression, almost dull eyed. "Who cares?" I reply. She almost looked in shock, I suppose Mabel had told her about everything. I just wanted to get Bill off my mind, even if that meant hating him. I knew everyone was going to be staying up late this night and drinking, watching TV. Like a goodbye party, but not me. I decided to get an early night. Yet another summer had been ruined by Bill. Once this thought had came to me, I clenched my fist in anger. "That jerk." I growled to myself. This was his plan, wasn't it. And I had foolishly fallen for his charming ways and flattery. You think I, out of all people, would know better. Anyway, I got into bed and fell asleep.

(Bill's POV) (OMG HE'S BACK! FINALLY SENPAI- kill me)

Like some of the past nights, I checked on my Pinetree. I floated up to the window to see if he was asleep. He was. I silently opened the window and entered the room. I couldn't not check on him during the day but I somehow had to make sure he was safe, I was assigned to be his guardian after all. Anyway, I cautiously step foot in the room and check over at Shooting Stars bed. The bed was empty and arranged neatly, just a sheet and a pillow with no case. Hm... I wonder why? Pinetree's bed was also set like this. I brushed it off. Probably just being washed. I walk over to Pinetree's bed and look at him, peacefully sleeping. I stood up and leant over his sleeping body, placing a kiss on his forehead. I creep back over to the window, holding the top ledge I look back at him, then turn my head and leave before I was to get caught.