Last Day (P11)

(Im back!! Did 'ya miss me? Adddmit yoouu missed me!~)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Dippers POV)

Once i had arrived at the mountains, I started to climb up, using the jagged rocks as support to step on and hold onto. Once got half way up, i shuffled to the right side a bit until i had reached the little whole i like to sit in. I once showed Stan this place, he said i should NEVER climb up the mountain, and because theres no support like harnesses, he said it was a suicide mission. Anyway, i sat down on the edge and let my legs hang over. I leaned back slightly and enjoyed the soft afternoon wind sweeping past my face, until i got to work. I grabbed my sketchpad from out my bag and got started. Now, the reason i come to this place to do most my work is because 1) the views beautiful, 2) it gives me inspiration.

-Time Skip-

I was still at work when things got slightly harder to see. I realised the sun had almost been completely swallowed by the hills ahead of me. I sigh and pack my stuff away, ready to head off. I know it's bad but I've been drinking a lot recently, since Bill left. Thank god Mabel's still making those fake ID's, or should I say, thank god the guards are still gullible. It's bad, yes I know, but it's all I can do now. Only Mabel's found out, but she and Pacifica go to party's all the time so its's not a big deal to her. Then again, I told her it was apple juice... whatever. Something like that, i can't quite remember.

Soon night time had rolled over. I had just reached the shack in time. I walked in, the shack was almost as silent as a beach on a winters day ; this concerned me. I shrug it off and walk up into the attic. To my luck, I see Mabel peacefully sleeping, as the slight draft picked up her brunette locks. Seeing that Mabel was safe made me feel safe. And that night, like most nights, I lay awake crying, Bill on my mind.

-Next Day-

I awoke in the morning to the bright sun rising. Like all the other summers I've spent here, we were leaving tomorrow and it was our birthdays. By our, I mean me and, my twin sister, Mabel's. Anyway, I awoke with a tight, sharp pain in my chest. I felt almost empty. Was it I who felt empty, or was it my bed? Ugh, either one it was a fucking bore. Everything was a bore. There was nothing surprising anymore. You have no clue how much I just long for something interesting to happen. Like when I was a kid, only twelve, every day and night. Something great, something fascinating scary or wild would happen! It was as if the world had laid out a selection of adventure, just for Mabel and I. Or was it just our youthful minds? Imagination... I sighed. Oh how I missed those days. If only things were how they used to be, if only things were... interesting.

(Mabels POV)

Oops, overslept... AGAIN. Hehe. So, today I need to say goodbye to my people, and Pacifica, my person. (Mhm, Macifica, yuppp) I also need to pack and say goodbye to Stan, Ford, Wendy etc. I look over at Dippers bed and rub my eyes. He must've overslept too. I get up and skip towards his bed. I pull the sheets off his bed "Morning Dip'n'dots!" I chirp. Nothing followed. This was because there was nothing here... must've gone out... despite this being the last day to see his family and friends. Psh, rude.