An unpleasant return (14)

(Dippers POV) (Ignore the pic, i just like it lel)

Bill stood there, a smirk upon his face. "You again! Didn't I tell you to-" Stan growled, but got off by an irritating voice. "The whole family's here! Wonderful!" Bill said. Stan and Ford put their arms out to shield the others. Mabel and I stood in the bus entrance in fear, staring at Bill, who was floating, in anger and shock. I put my arms out to protect Mabel just like how Stan and Ford did. While staring at Bill, Stan caught the corner of my eye. As Bill was going on and on about whatever, Stan mouthed to me "get on the bus and go!" I reluctantly did as told and pushed Mabel onto the bus then getting on after her. The others had Bill distracted. "Go!" Mabel and I instructed the driver keeping our voices down. He pressed his foot down on the pedal and the bus started to go down the road. After a few seconds, Bill noticed we had gotten away. "Oh you bastards!" Bill roared, turning black and red. He grew four extra arms and his yellow suit turned to red, his neat hairstyle turned messy and was also coloured red.

"Faster... FASTER!!" I yelled. Holding Mabel tight, who held Waddles tight, to keep them safe. Bill chased after the bus. "I can't just go fa-" the driver started, but Dipper finished. "DO YOU WANT TO LIVE!?" I yelled, by now the driver had been convinced and caught onto why they needed to go faster. In the mirror of the bus was the terrifying reflection of Bills new-taken form, chasing after us. He was so much taller than before. The ground shook each time his foot hit it, causing the bus to rattle and go off-road. Bill caught onto this too, and smartly punched the ground with all his might, with all six arms. Cracks travelled through the ground and the bus tipped over on its side, making us trip then trapping us in. Bill walked over, keeping his current form.

"Tsk tsk tsk, wouldn't the 'Mystery Twins' know any better than to run from I, Bill Cipher?" Bill smiled, smugly, then ripped off the top of the bus, looking down at us. I shielded Mabel with my arms. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" i yelled at him. "Whatever made you think i'd want her, unless it was for a little game. And a matter of fact, i love games!" He smirked. "know what else i love, Pinetree?" "Getting your ass kicked by the sound of things!" I quipped. He almost looked in shock. his shock soon turned to a malicious smile. He grabbed me and Mabel with his two main hands and made sure to keep us apart. "Oh blasted Cipher, to hell with you!" I yelled. "Yeah! And put us down!" Mabel shrieks, both of us punching his fist. He laughed as a response. "Oh please, you're eighteen year old people, Not three year old kittens." Bill cackled. Mabel and i kept squirming to try and escape his grasp, Bill held us even tighter the more we tried to get out, this time so tight if it as even just a tiny bit tighter, my bones would break. I was struggling to breathe. I gave up. My vision was getting blurry but i fought the urge to pass out...