✎ : Chapter 1

❝ 피리소릴 따라와 이 노래를 따라와조금 위험해도 나 참 달잖아 ❞

조금 위험해도 나 참 달잖아 ❞

_____________

We have 12 months in a year. A month consists of 4 weeks and in a week, we have seven days and within those days, the most anticipated is Sunday. Yes, that Sunday which comes with the speed of a turtle and whooshes away with the speed of the light, maybe that's why everyone has such bitersweet feelings when it comes to Sunday.

Just like everyone, there's a common household, in Paris, that is pretty bittersweet when it comes to Sunday.

"Roo, you better get your ass over here before, I push you out of your room."
A sweet voiced bursts out in high piched tone all over the walls of that small apartment as the owner of the voice stumbles around the kitchen, trying to prepare what smells like a Sunday breakfast.

"Ah God, I am coming, let me clean my room first, will you?" A voice replies with a huff, from the closed door of the room that rests just right next to the wall of kitchen.

"You have been cleaning your room for past two hours, you brat! Roo, come out of the room right now." The small petite girl replies back, coming out of the kitchen, walking towards Roo's room amd bangs on the door as if it's Titanic and her hand is the ice berg, trying to make a hole.

"Oh god, chill Freyr. I'm out. I'm out. I'm done with my room." The said girl, opens the door and glares at Freyr.

"What's up with you today? It's a freaking Sunday, pabo. Will you let me breathe?" She asks, walking past her and walks towards the small dining table that rest just infront to the kitchen, grabbing an apple.

"You can breathe as much you want but first, clean up the house. Now, Go."
Freyr replies back, crossing her arms.

"Okay, okay but first, YO NIYO, YOU BETTER WAKE UP, IT'S 12 PM. WAKE UP." Roo screams, making Freyr cover her ears and suddenly, a bang is heard — maybe of someone falling out of their bed.

"You. You keep it down. Why are you waking her up? It's Sunday." Freyr asks, as she rest her hands down on her hips, which are again, covered with black sleeves.

Black. This is how she's been. She always wears black. Be it weekdays or weekends. Winter or Summer. Festivals or not. A hot day or a rainy day. She always wears black which matches perfectly with the colour of her eyes, when she is angry. Just like the wave of her hair in night.

No one ever gets why, maybe it's because of how it compliments her pale skin or maybe it goes well with her tough persona but yeah, she always wears black.