✎ : Chapter 4

❝I want it this loveI want it real love❞

I want it real love❞

____________

|Jimin's POV|

2 days, it's been 2 days since I saw her. Her, Yeah that Her girl. That's what I have been calling her. I called her Her, when I returned home and ranted about her all night to Jungkook, I called her Her, when I asked Namjoon Hyung to stalk her out whole 18th androssiment of Paris, well to say he was creeped out about the whole deal will be an understatement, but oh well when do we not creep him out should be the main question, anyways I called her Her, When I teased Yoongi Hyung about his whole ice cream fiesta with her and how he's still kept that letter of her's in his pocket.

"Hey Jimin, Jimin where you are at ha?", I hear someone calling out my name, making me get up of my bed and facing the door, as Hope Hyung comes walking towards our room.

"Yeah Hyung I am here what's up?", i say now sitting up facing him as he comes closer, all messed up hair, well seems like I am not the only who's having an unthoughtful morning.

"Remember I told you about that dance event I was supposed to attend?" he asks now sitting on the bean bag beside the bed

"Yeah?", I reply giving a slight nod.

"Well they just called and they asked me to bring one more member and I want you to join me are you free? Will you go?", he asks now looking hopefully at me

To which i just give a sigh and look at him with a pout, and before I can reply he cuts me off

"Ahhh you are still planning on looking for that girl? Are you still gonna go to to B&Rs?" He asks smiling slightly.

"Ahhhh Yeaaahh..", I reply a bit embarrassed as I rub the back of my neck, too flustered to face him.

"Ahhhh Kiddo, That girl must be something ha? Made you all so dishelved", he says getting up and standing at the edge of the bed

"Well...", he cuts me off again before I could turn his offer down politely.

"It's OK Jimin I know I get it, go on and I hope if not today, but one day you will meet her again yeah?", he says making me smile with his response.

Ah Hope hyung is really a massive hope for us, he's always been here for us giving us motivation when we are down, he's always been the back bone for us, our spinal cord.

"Thanks Hyung, I really love you", I look at him and hug him tight, squeezing him tightly.

"OK OK but this time if you meet her don't forget to get her name and number OK?", he says as he pats my back and detaches from the hug.

"I promise", I nod looking at him with full of hope and eagerness.

"If you don't then well I might myself take up her number", he replies giving me a wink as he walks out of the room.

"Ahhh I wont", i say to myself as i slotch back on the bed looking up at the ceiling taking out a pen and observe it closely.

Yes, it's Her pen, the pen she used to write that letter.

I run my finger on letters F•N•R that's carved out with the red polished surface of the pen as a sigh leaves again.

I called her Her, each time when I took out this pen and thought about her.

I called her Her, whenever Yoongi Hyung sang around "I want it real love", maybe I was teasing or maybe he thought I was teasing but we both knew that in that situation we were just teasing the current mess we were in.

_________________

Hello Guys!!

So Here's the Jimin's POV
I hope you all enjoyed reading it and well I know it's still in a daze, the plot but we promise that we will grow in writing and in plot as well as the story grows!!!

So plz leave us your feedbacks and guys do stream Fake Love as it drops tomorrow and Vote for our boys for BBMAs!!

Have a Good night/Day
-

Have a Good night/Day -