✎ : Chapter 9

❝ Just one day ❞

❝ Just one day ❞

_____________________

| Kim Taehyung|

Eyes heavy, body sore.

He stretches his body, eyes still close, trying to crack the stuffness out of his body. Sharp sun rays falls directly over his eye lid, irritating his closed eyes. He yawns and rubs on his eyes. And open them slightly only to frown when piercing yellow rays glares at his sensitive orbs.

He squints his eyes even more to break against the sharp rays blocking his comfort.

Finally giving up, he closes his eyes again and rolls over to the other side of the bed. The absence of the piercing sun rays maks it easier for him to open his eyes. He slowly opens his eyes letting out another loud yawn. He puckered his lips at bit at the empty the bed to his side. He rolls over eyes squinting again because of the incoming sun rays, and pouts slightly when the bed in this size of his is empty too.

He trailes his eyes to the clock sitting in the stand next to his bed which was glaring a bright red 10:30 at him. Eyes widening slightly he tried shooting up in a sitting position only to have pain shoot through his entire back.

Pouting he lets himself fall back to the inviting bed, readjusting his covers and curling up holding a pillow in fetus position.

Still really tired he slowly drifts back to his sleep. But his sleepy comfort is broken when someone yanks his blanket away from him. Eyes still half close he glared at his best friend standing by his bed. Who was standing there with a warning look.

He glared at his best friend's hands that were keeping one end of the blanket on a tight clutch.

Taehyung frowned and cluths his end of the blanket, trying to yank it away from Jimin.

"yah jimin let go". Jimin didn't let the blanket go either. Jimin pulls on the blanket with the same force as Taehyung making the blanket to not go to anyone of them.

"No it's almost Fucking 11 am and You will get up right the fuck now" Jimin says a bit too loudy with his sharp voice causing Taehyung to physically winch at the sound hitting his ears in every wrong way possible.
"Stop Screaming and cursing. It's too early for both of them" Still not giving up on his want to sleep more he tugged on the blanket again. "Early Tae? It's three mins to 11 now" Jimin snorts pulling on the blanket making Taehyung pull on it's other end again

"Jimin let go"
"You wake up"

They kept on doing their blanket tug o war until Jin came inside the room and pulls on the blanket with Jimin. Causing the blanket and Taehyung to fall on the floor.

Making Jin and Jimin laugh and Taehyung groan and look up at them.

"Ok fine i will just sleep here than" Taehyung huffs and lays down on the floor.