✎ : Chapter 3

❝ You're my ice creamMy sweetest ice cream

My sweetest ice cream. ❞

____________________

|Yoongi's POV|

"Ah Hyung how much more do we need to walk?", Jimin questions as he lags beside me slowly frowning getting tired of walking so much

"If you are tired then go back to the boys I am gonna walk some more", I say looking around the residents of 18th arrondissement of the city.

"Ah If I could I would I don't know how to go back, What's up with you hyung?", Jimin replies scrunching his face in annoyance making me smile, ah this kid.

This neighbourhood of the city seems different than the main city of Paris. Both the parallels of street is decorated with tracks of footpaths, all grey. Both the footpaths have small stores and restaurants, everything crowded with people yet the environment seems silent. Yes, there is some eerie kind of silence that hugs the oxygen in this environment, if you look up in the sky it has that pastel blue in it that is decorated with white clouds and the sun is in it's glory shimmering so strong yet the sun is silent as well, since it is not roaring with heat, no, it's not it is not. The sun is just smiling silently making the environment normal humid and pleasant.

And same as sun this locality is so pleasantly silent even though it is so crowded, it can be because it is so homely or maybe because this is what actually how a life looks like so small and simple. So different from mine which mostly includes flashing cameras and interviews. Such a bittersweet life.

"Hyung- Hyung HYUNG", I hear a distant yet pretty close voice calling out as I feel a light tug on my sleeves, which pulls me out of my thoughts and makes me face to face with Jimin

"What?", I ask as I raise my eyebrow

"Let's go eat something I feel hungry and thirsty as well", Jimin says as he runs his head around the place, a sense of eager clear in his voice.

"Right now?",I ask getting a bit hungry from his question as well as I run my vision around the streets as well until my eyes falls on the Baskin&Robbins standing on the opposite footpath.

"Yea-", Before Jimin completes his sentence I take his hand and drag him with me as we start to cross the road

"Let's go then", After we cross the road we walk towards the baskin Robbins running my hands through my mask and shades making sure to see if it's on it's place properly. We don't want a rough stampede of fangirls now do we?

We enter the store pushing the door as it makes a small ring tone. The place was crowded as well, wherever you run your eyes we will definitely see a head sitting or standing, ah this makes me wanna be a rock more.

"Hyung you go and get us an ice-cream I'll go and sit", Jimin says and rushes towards the only empty seat that rests on the farther left to me.

Ah this clever boy, just you wait I am not getting you any ice cream. I shake my head at Jimin and head straight towards the counter, not bothering to pay attention to the queue of people.