✎ : Chapter 10

❝ I believe that my heart will not leave you ❞

_________________

|Jeon Jungkook|

Laying down on his bed, wide awake at 2 am his mind is filled with only one thing "that gucci girl from the park".

For some reason she always finds a way to enter his mind and sit there for hours. Sometimes it seems like that he is never not thinking about her. He finds himself drifting towards her when Jimin is rambling about his 'Her' girl or when Jin is ranting about how they should respect him more, Or when Namjoon is talking about what he wants in the new album.

Jeon Jungkook is hooked at that gucci girl from the park and he can't seem to move on.

He so wanted to talk to her that day. Say something, maybe a comment on the red covering her cheeks or the way her mouth gaped open looking at them. He really did wanted to talk to her but damn their idotic ass that they went out without any of their managers with them or wearing a mask that their leader hyung had to furiously call them back.

He stayed still on his bed, smiling slightly remembering how her lips moved dissing the person who was 'degrading' gucci. At how some strands of her hairs on her face sawyed as the wind blew. Her beautifully golden skin and those big eyes. Her soft but heavy voice. The way those words sounded out of her mouth. The comical widening of her eyes when she recognized them. The redness spreading to her cheeks. At that timid wave that she waved back at him. He replayed every details of her. He replayed every moment of her.

"Yah why you still up?" a voice breaks his train of thoughts. He looks up at his intruder with a blank expression, his mind still in the daze of the gucci girl. "Why are you still up hyung?" he questions back, expression still blank.
"What's up with that look? It's creepy. Anyway I am going to get some water" his youngest hyung says frowing as he walks towards the door, making Jungkook smile a bit. Taehyung is his smile keeper. Not only his, Kim Taehyung is bangtan's smile keeper.

He watched his hyung open the door slightly but instead of walking out of it he looks back at him. And offered him a big cheeky smile. "Jungkookie will you accompany hyung to the kitchen" he says, with the cutest voice he can manage in the middle of the night. Jungkook's smile widen at his antics. Shaking his head he moves towards his hyung to accompany him to the kitchen.

"You can just that you are scared of the dark you know" He teases his hyung as they reached the kitchen. Turning on the small light Taehung makes a face at him.
"I am not scared of the dark. I thought you were bored so i offered" Taehyung reasoned for himself, grabbing a bottle Of water from the freezer. "Yeah sure hyung." He sarcastically replies sitting himself down on the counter.

Taehyung makes a face at him again and gulps down a big portion of the water.  He just laughs at his hyung.

"Hey want to go to the park again tomorrow?" Taehyung  asked suddenly.

His thoughts drifted towards that girl again. Looking at nothing in particular he smiles at the thought of that girl from park again. At how cute she looked with her lips jutted out, that frown on her face and that glare in her eyes. Still smiling he nodded to his hyung. Who smiled back at him and truns around to place the half empty bottle back at the freezer.

"What are you both doing here?" A deep rough voice came from behind making them trun around shrieking loudly. The sound of them suddenly screaming made Namjoon visiblely cringe.
"Hyung it's night time. why would you come behind us like that?" Taehyung accused frowning.
"Yeah. Bad hyung" jungkook back him up.
Both of them walking towards there shared room. Leaving a confused namjoon alone in the kitchen.

They plopped down on their bed, muttering a quiet goodnight. They laid their trying to fall alseep. Neither knowing that it was the same girl that kept both of them awake. It was the same girl that's been on both of their mind the whole day. It was the same girl to whose thoughts both of them eventually fell asleep that night.

I believe that my heart will not leave you...

________________

A/n our kookie is thinking so much about that girl.

Thank you for reading guys. I hope you enjoyed. Please leave comments. Thank you.

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR BBMAS YEAHHHH

BANGTAN BANGTAN BANG BANGTAN!