✎ : Chapter 7

❝ I imagine this all night, every day,Because it’s a meaningless dream anyway

Because it’s a meaningless dream anyway. ❞

_________________

| Jin's POV |

"Okay Jin, you are done." The photographer says, going through his camera.

I nod, move towards the side as It was Jungkook's turn. We were here for a little surprise photoshoot for ARMYS and Paris is just perfect for that with it's beautiful surroundings.

I watch as Jimin tries to disturb Namjoon who is on his phone. I shake my head and close my eyes to rest a bit.

I swear, I am turning into Yoongi.

"Hyung," A voice calls out causing me to open my eyes, to see Taehyung standing infront of me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Let's go to the snack section, Kook is done with his shoot," He says, causing me to nod in response and get up.

"Let's go." I say.

We walk towards the direction where all snacks were arranged on the large table, J-hope already attacking the cupcakes.

"Leave some for me!" I yell to him.

"Chill, Hyung. There are many cupcakes," He says, mouthful causing me to wrinkle my nose.

I start to eat my own cupcake, when suddenly my gaze falls on the sprite cans that were sitting at the end of table, probably for J-Hope, when suddenly that sprite girl enters my mind, causing me to groan internally.

This has been happening alot, she always somehow finds a way to enter my mind, making her own goddamn territory.

Like in morning, when I saw Jungkook's black sweatshirt on the floor, I was suddenly reminded of her. Only because of a black swearshirt. A freaking black sweatshirt.

This is just plain crazy of me.

Heck, this afternoon, I was even thinking about what if I saw her again? Like Kim Seokjin doesn't think about people like that, especially silly girl spilling their sprite and falling on top of people.

I should probably stop imagining this all the time, it's just a meaningless dream.

I suddenly feel wetness on my face and shirt, causing me to look up to see a guilty Namjoon standing infront of me, holding a can of sprite

I lick my lips, tasting the sprite and closing my eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" I shriek.

"Sorry hyung, it was by mistak-" Namjoon start to ramble but I cut him off.

"No, it's okay, i was just surprised, that's all." I says, feigning politeness.

"Oh, Okay." He replies back and give me a dimpled smile.

I groan softly, hitting my head on my arm. Sprite Girl on my mind again.

Who are you and why are you on my mind 24/7?

__________________

Jin is legit so frustrated because of that sprite girl, lol

What's your favourite song of the new album?

Have a GREAT day!