✎ : Chapter 6

❝ No, Hyung

❝ No, Hyung. Who is there to impress anyway? ❞

___________________

| J - Hope's POV |

"Hoseok-ah, wake up." I felt someone shaking me. "Today is a big day, wake up, or else...." I just moan in response and pull the covers up my head. "Okay, then." I felt him move from my bed and heard the door click shut. I sigh in relief and cuddle further in the blankets.

As I was about to sleep again, someone kicked me, with their leg, causing me to fly to the ground. My eyes snap open, causing me to face the floor. I wince as I get up, rubbing my back and glaring at person, who kicked me, which was Jungkook who was laughing right now.

"Yah, punk, is this the way to wake someone up?" I ask, feeling extremely grumpy and cranky.

"I a-am sorry but Ji-Jin Hyung told me to." Jungkook says, in between laughs.

"Can't Jin Hyung just wake me up by himself?" I ask, ruffling my hair.

"He tried at first," He shrugs. "But you didn't wake up, so he asked me to wake you up."

"Did he ask you to kick me?" I raise my eyebrow.

He grins, "nope. Bye Hyung." He rushes out of the door, causing me to shake my head as I collect the covers and put them back on the bed.

"Wake up, Hobi." I say, slapping myself on the face, making my way towards the washroom.

_________

_________

"So, what are your plans for today?" I ask, sitting down on the chair.

Namjoom chews on his waffles and says, "I am going to explore around Paris and then, work on the new album after roaming around a bit."