✎ : Chapter 2

❝ Love Yourself,Love Myself,Peace

❝ Love Yourself,
Love Myself,
Peace. ❞

________________

|Niyo's POV|

"The testes release a hormone that controls the development of sperm. This hormone is also responsible for the development of physical characteristics in men such as facial hair and a deep voice." I read it in my head for the umpteenth time and I still can't get the lines in my head, the sentence is simple and quiet comprehensible I wouldn't deny, But How do you except me to NOT to think about Min Yoongi's deep voice here ha? Like How his deep Voice goes all rough and raw in Blood sweat and tea- WHAT THE HECK NIYO SKYLER STOP GETTING DISTRACTED BY THAT HONEY BOY THIS IS NOT THE TIME and Yes stop talking to yourself too, How do u except me not to talk to myself if Min Yoongi suddenly pops up in biology? Shouldn't I am supposed to study? My exams are so near But I have some fangirl priorities I can't compromise.

Suddenly while I was in a fit of argument with myself I get up and head towards the main door and get out of the house locking out and then I walk out of the apartment exhaling the free oxygen in the air "Never mind, the studies can happen later First I need some Ice Cream" I announce to no one in particular,and put the earphones in and mic drop starts blasting in my ears "Aha Now this is what I call mood" and bobbing my head to the beat I take a turn left at the end of the streets, heading towards the nearby baskin Robbins.

The weather seems really sunny, we can barely see any clouds up in the sky, quite a rare sight in Paris , the sky looks too blue even a bit yellow I can say since the sun was totally up there dominating the territory, shining up so hard "Ahhh! Just the way Jhope dominates our bias list with his hip thrusts- Oh God I should stop or else I will start screaming Jhope here" I think to myself shaking my head and laughing away forward.

At last I reach Baskin Robbins, and I push through the door coming across a more longer than usual Queue just in front of the reception, "this means that I'll have to wait until I get to romance with my Dark Chocolate?," This just lights down my mood, If Freyr was here I wouldn't have to queue up the line she would have just barged in front and I would have got my ice cream by now, With that thought I just sigh and queue behind the last person.

While standing up in the line for I don't know how many seconds, it was my turn to give the order.

"How can I help u ma'am?" A feeble yet beautiful girl asks me giving me a smile

I return a smile back and then reply "I want some Dark Chocolate chi-"

I was cut off by a raspy held back voice "I want Dark Chocolate Chip ice cream please" making me turn over him with a pout of confusion and I see a guy with pitch black hair and pale skin but I couldn't see his eyes covered with shades and lips which was hiding behind a black cover, the guys attire was also pitch black, Damn I guess we have another Freyr here here.