✎ : Chapter 8

❝ Don't worry about it, loveIt's not a coincidence ❞

It's not a coincidence ❞

____________________

|Rooh Winters|

Something strange boils inside her, Frustration about to hit 100. She scans her eyes over the same letters of her book for the nth time. The letters mocks her from the page with different confusion each time she reads them.

'WHAT IS THIS I NEVER CAME ACROSS THIS TOPIC BEFORE. MY HEAD PAINS. MY EYES PAINS. WHY AM I SCREAMING AT MYSELF. I FEEL SO DUMB. WHATS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH ME. UGGHH'

She wants to rip her pages off. She wants to screams. Her eyes stings with tears as she closes her book with a loud snap, throwing her pencil out of the window beside her study table, she tries hard not to cry.

Rooh winters is lost. She feels lost. Frustration inside her truns into fear, and fear into tears, same tears now streaming down her cheeks. Her lips trumbls, she sniffles as she shakes her head as if to somehow slid her thoughts off.

She looks out of the window, fingers playing with the slightly loose gold ring sitting on her pinky finger.

'what is wrong with me? Like these topics seems like something i have never heard of before. I swear my exams are in 5 months and if i am not cracking them i am burning my books and runing away to a island. Wait no if I do that who will take care of Freyr and Niyo? AH YES! I will take some of my money and transfer rest to Freyr's account. She is responsible enough to care of both herself and Niyo. Yeah good plan thats what i am gonna do......WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING'

She scrunches he face in woe, covering her face with her hands. She shakes her head again letting out a silent scream.

She exhals loudly and calls out "Freyr can you get me a cup of tea please?". she burrowed her eye brows when no voice called back at her. "Freyr can you ma-" she stops mid sentence, mouth still slightly open. Closing her mouth with a dissapointed look she let's out another loud sigh and mutters to herself "right she is at class. Damn that dance class always taking up her time. Like i get it she is a teacher there but can you cut my girl some slacks please" she keeps grumbling to herself "and Niyo is at the cafe too. C'mon girls on a Sunday. Really?"

Rooh let's out a loud groan and slumps more into the chair. She smiles a little bit as a gush a air blows into her through the window.

Unconsciously she reaches for her phone and shoots a text to the group.