✎ : Chapter 5

❝ Can I get a Sprite? ❞

__________________

| Freyr's POV |

I sit in complete silence, glaring at the clock infront of me.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

Until Someone enters the room and destroys it.

"Can you stop clutching your hand so hard? It's turning purple. Don't do it." Roo says, slapping my hands away from each other.

"Yeah, i am just nervous. Today is a big day, you know." I say, looking down, playing with my fingers.

"It is but don't be nervous. I saw your performance yesterday, and i know how hard you worked. Don't worry, all that hard work will pay off, yeah? You will make us proud!" Roo says, smiling at me encouragingly.

"Ahh, thanks, RoRo." I smile at the teasing nickname.

She just shakes her head and mutter,

"Freyr and her nicknames, I swear."

Before I can reply to her on that, Niyo comes out from her room, yawning, her hair sticking in different directions. Cute.

"Morning!" Roo says, looking up at Niyo from the chair where she was sitting.

"Morning sleepyhead," i say.

"Morning," She grunts, pulling her chair out to sit. "I am hungry. What's for breasfast?" She questions.

Roo just points at the box of cereal and milk, causing her to frown as she looks up at me,

"You didn't cook anything?"

I shake my head,

"Ah sorry, I was too jittery to make anything!" I try to explain.

"Yeah, she has been shaking since she woke up." Roo chimes in.

"Can you not?" I say, looking at Roo and then, Niyo.

"When is the show, by the way?" Niyo asks.

"At 7 pm." I answer.

Niyo looks at me and then, at the watch which I've been glaring at for half an hour.

"Freyr, it's 10 am." She says.

"Well, no shit." I say, sarcastically. Then, i suddenly felt bad when Roo and Niyo both looked at me in disbelief.

"I am sorry, i am just nervous." I apologise.

"Ah Freyr, its okay. don't be nervous!! You will ace that shit!" Niyo says, pouring milk into her cereal.

"No cursing and exactly, Fighting!!!" Roo cheers, raising her hand up for a high five.