Two: I do

Gian's winced when the sunlight hit her face. She groaned because of a mild headache creeping in. She can still remember dozing off while talking to Liz.

"Good thing you're up. About time..."

Her eyes shot open when she heard David's familiar voice. Wondering where she is, she roam her eyes and realised that they're inside a car. She was confused even more when she inspected what she's wearing. It's a freaking wedding dress.

"What the hell?!"

"I hope you didn't forget what we talked about."

That's when she remembered what they've talked yesterday. She actually need to dig her brains after the long sleep she had. She can't believe she'll be doing it. Right, she agreed to be a stand in for Mina Araneta for the meantime.

"Well, it's time to go now."

She sighed. "Thank you, David." They didn't have the perfect friendship, but David has always been there which she's grateful about.

"Goodluck, Gian... or should I say Mina?"

Gian rolled her eyes and smiled before opening the door to her side and sliding out.

When the car was out of her sight, somebody approached her. A man wearing a grey suit and a bowtie.

"I am Gregor Ayala." the man said. Of course she know him, but she didn't pointed that out. He knew who she is and what she is doing, so there's nothing much to discuss. "I'm hoping you do a fine job filling in for her for the meantime." he said referring to his daughter, Mina and she just nodded.

Her gaze was on his back and saw that they're in front of a church. A lady handed her a bouquet of white roses with a smile. Gregor offered her his arm to clung to.

"You look beautiful." he said "You almost look exactly like her."

Almost.

When the lady who gave her the bouquet gave the signal which they took to be her entrance, she deeply sigh.

She didn't imagine herself being married at this point of her life, but hey! she's just about to so better yet make the most out of it. If it will be her last at least she experienced the best of it.

When the massive doors infront of them slowly opened she knew then her life has take it's turns. Clinging to Gregor, afraid that she might trip off her gown and embarrass herself, she made a mental note to kick Liz for picking a tight dress for her.

The music started filling her ears as she look at the crowd inside the church. Red carpet was laid out across the floor with petals and at the end of the isle stood a man on a white suit. Guess he's my groom, she thought.

Nope, he doesn't look bad. He's good looking to be honest. She expected nothing less for someone like Mina Araneta. Though from every single men that she came across with, no one is different. Same lines, same lies. Dickheads and douchebags. Jerks and playboys. Name it and she'd seen them all. Most of the agents are guys and most of the time she's stuck with them, basically they're the reason why she doesn't trust men in general.

It wasn't the one she had in her head when she was a kid. It wasn't the feeling she wanted to feel. It's every girls dream to walk down the isle with the love of their life waiting on the end of it with a loving eyes ready to pledge themselves and say their vows, but the thing is that concept doesn't really apply to everyone especially if you're only a stand in to someone else's fairytale.

Unlike the romantic movies she's forced to watch with her team, the moment wasn't in slow motion but rather a fast forward episode. She can't hear anything, all she can see is smiling faces and flashes of cameras, and she can't seem to remember anything until her hand was placed into someone else's.

That's when she take a good look at him. His eyes fixed on her. His eyes are lighter than what it seems from afar, his dimples shows with a simple smile, and he's taller than he looks like.

Carter Sebastian, the heir to Sebastian Corporation who Mina is marrying. Wherever Mina is right now, she sure is missing on something well laid for her.

"Nice to finally meet you in person, wife."

The last word didn't come unnoticed, but Gian decided to shrug it off.  Does that mean he haven't met Mina in person? That's odd but not impossible. "The honor is mine." she replied

Gregor sure is a good actor when he played the role of her father smoothly telling Carter to take care of his daughter and such which of course Carter promised to do.

All Gian could think is doing her part. She'll be doing her part, but nope, she'll not be meddling with their family affairs. She has better things to take care of like hunting down Mendez while staying out of his radar.

Yesterday, she was an agent ready to shoot a specific man's brains out while holding a gun, and now she's holding a man's hand putting a ring on his finger while reciting the pledge of matrimony. How can her life turn 360 degrees in just a matter of hours?

Thinking about the price of why she's in her position; for escape and for the money. She sigh before saying the two words that for her will officially validate her identity as Mina Araneta or should it be Mina Sebastian.

"I do." she said as the crowd cheered

"You may kiss the bride" she heard the priest. And well you basically know what happened next.

They kissed. Not the fairytale like kiss where sparks just blew off and doves starts singing love songs, but the lightest peck on the lips that  she can hardly remember. That's it.

"And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife." the priest said as the crowd cheered once again. Gian smiled as if she was in Grammys and won an award when in reality she just got another mission to accomplish.

Gian smiled.

This will be the people who surrounds her and the people who will surrounds me from now on. Not all with pure intentions, not all with good motives. Mina, wherever you are you just did me a big favor and I hope you have a good reason for disappearing.