Nine: How about a lap dance?

"We should go night surfing." Ian said closing his menu. They're currently one of the highly rated local restaurant in town. Known for its seafood dishes and live entertainment.

"I don't think so." Michel commented "I'm advice not to dip in the ocean because of my hair."

"That's alright." Ian turned to Gian and Carter, "How about you two?"

Gian shrugged, "I don't think I'll have the energy." She answered not taking her eyes off the menu

"I'll come with you." Carter said to Ian who exclaimed "Great!"

Gian closed her menu and looked at Carter, "That's dangerous."

Carter smiled at her, "Don't worry, I'm with Ian."

"That's even worse."

Ian chuckled, "You know I'm here right?" He said. "Why don't you just come if you're so worried?"

Gian glared at Ian. Before she could tell him to fuck off, their waiter appeared taking their orders. But seriously, night surfing is dangerous. There could be sharks. What is Ian even thinking?

After the waiter, the table was filled with Michel's stories about famous people and all that. Gian pretended to listen until their food came. The table was slowly filled with seafood dishes and vegetables.

They started eating. The restaurant was now filled with people smiling while eating. It's surely a hit.

"Aren't you going to try their famous giant crab?" Carter asked when he noticed Gian's plate was nothing but fish and vegetables.

"I bet she's on a diet too." Michel commented

Ian looked at Gian, they exchanged looks knowing Gian is allergic to crabs and Mina isn't.

"I don't really feel like eating crabs right now." Gian simply said with a small smile to Carter

"You have to try it though, it's good."

"Of course," she answered "maybe next time."

"Oh I heard they have special performances during weekends. I wonder what would it be." Ian tried to change the subject.

"Oh, I hope they have an open mic." Michel said clapping and smiling at them. "I'll sing for you." She said to Ian, touching his cheek

Ian smiled at her, "That's so sweet."

After that they eat quietly with occasional comments about how good the food was. Although it was peaceful, Gian tried to stop rolling her eyes every time Michel feed Ian something and back. Every minute push her to her limit. She wanted to stab them both with her fork.

"So you won the bet." Carter tried talking noticing Gian's uneasiness. "Have you thought of a consequence?"

Gian briefly look at him from her plate and shook her head. "Any suggestion?"

"How about a lap dance?"

Literally, everyone who heard Carter stopped. Gian raised her brow, Michel gasped, and Ian chuckled like some of the people who heard it.

"Whatever you're planning about, you can do it privately." Ian interjected then continued eating

Gian sighed. Carter wasn't embarrassed at the least, instead, his face shows seriousness behind the wide smile. He's still looking at Gian who's also continued on her food, waiting for her answer. "That's a good idea if you're a good dancer." She simply said